tuscl

Smells

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
During lap dances, I've has girls that smelled like alcohol, like cigarettes, like joints, like various perfumes, etc. Recently I got a lapper and the girl smelled like, well, a girl. Yeah, she had just finished her stage show and had worked up a bit of a sweat. There were no other smells to mask her natural musk. At first I thought it was a turnoff, but as her dance became more intimate, I began to enjoy it. Anybody else like the natural smell of a hard working stripper?

13 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I guess you're the male version of Miss Honeywell from Porky's.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    +1 for ilbbaicnl.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If she stinks no. I remember sitting next to some girls in 3 hour long classes back in my college days and I could smell female odors. I think they didn't even notice. I was turned on by every female in a short skirt or short shorts in college. now I would rather not smell anything. Makes me feel like a vampire smelling too much information. If I smell someone from over 50 ft away, they really stink.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I first noticed this phenomena with my first serious girlfriend in HS more than 50 years ago. She had a unique smell. We'd both get all sweaty in the backseat of my '56 VW and at first I thought that's just BO, but then when I'd be with someone else I realized I missed Gail's smell. Today, my sense of smell just isn't the same, but I still pick up on it from most strippers. My ATF, I swear I could pick out blindfolded from 20 different women standing nude before me, just by nuzzling my face between their tits.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately yes. I've smelled feet, and girls that forgot to put deodorant on before their shift. All things that immediately want me to end the lap dance in mid song. Worst though, is bad breath!!! "Here babe, help yourself to a tic tac, I have fresh pack in my pocket, and you can take as many as you like!"
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Gee, why do you think I go to the gym? ;-D
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    LOL, this reminded me of my post saying mrs sea's ass tastes like strawberries and cream. She looked at me last night and said "so how exactly does my ass taste like strawberries and cream". I swear, I can't post anything without her checking up on me.
  • Lappinme2
    9 years ago
    Had some girls that smelled of weed. Sometimes that means they are going to be fun, but most times they are all over the place and can't give a decent lap. Met two trailer MILFs once and set it up to get a laps from each. The stank was terrible! Don't they check themselves before putting their ass in a guy's face? Dances ended ASAP and on the last one I bolted out the club for fresh air. Guess some clubs don't teach stripper 101 on keeping things fresh down below.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) Yep,I've smelled the good and the bad. The worst was crotch rot, I wanted to pass out and the best was a pussy that smelled like "Irish Spring!"
    I guess I've been lucky that most girls always brush their teeth, freshen up, and spritz on more perfume after their stage show and before talking to me!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    When I do a VIP with the DS I always finger fuck her. That way I can keep smelling her for the next couple of hours at the club. I think it's hot to watch her on stage when I can smell her on my fingers.

Damn Diva probably ain't gonna like that one. Sorry diva. At least I don't do anal.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I have a favorite at one club who always looks and smells great but usually has a slight aroma of weed. Once I tipped her on stage, sniffed her shoulder, and said "You smell like weed". She denied it, claiming she hadn't smoked that day, but her colleagues affirmed that she's a daily toker.

I'll have more to say about this girl in a separate discussion titled "No respect for my time".
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I don't have a great sense of smell, but I am cursed with the ability to smell "off" pussy odors. I can often smell the girls when they're just on my lap grinding in the VIP, and disturbingly often if they stand up on the couch and wave their coochie or ass near my face. My buddy will take the same girl in the back and swear she doesn't smell at all, so I know it's just me super-sensitive to those particular scent molecules (there's a small number of other scents I can smell better than most people, also).

Once in a while I find a girl whose pussy I can't smell at all, and that's a stripper I may well hang out with for a while!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Subraman - How good are ya on telling the difference between tuna and sardines? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion