Platinum plus bouncer

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?
I'm in the area and thought I would stop by. Is the troll still sitting in the lap dance area?

5 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • BuckMcNutter
    9 years ago
    Why does management care if I am giving free Pap smears and the lap dance area?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    They are paranoid after getting their Greenville club shut down. However apparently if you want to chuck out $700 for the Champagne room, they will look the other way.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    $700? No good. That sounds like the Deja Vu San Francisco system, "expensive open ended fantasy". Nothing is actually ruled out, it is just so expensive that it rarely happens.

I would suggest abandoning that club until things settle down and then see if they can return to normal. If not, then find someplace else.

UHM clubs have to be considered expendable. Part of the problem with San Francisco is that so many of clubs have world famous names and are on landmark real estate, that it is not worth it for them to take any risks.

May now with Deja Vu in retreat this is changing.

SJG
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    What would you prefer? Camera in the vip or a bouncer sitting in the vip? Vanity in columbus used to have a bouncer sitting in the dance area until they installed a camera
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion