tuscl

State of Vermont

gawker
Older than dirt
There's only one club listed for the entire state. The following review cracked me up:
Upon entering Planet Rock I was entranced by the enticing aromas of shame and emancipation. Greeted by the radiant smile of the bouncer/DJ/announcer, the $10 cover charge and black light enhanced atmosphere what quite reminiscent of an Uncle's soft touch on a warm summer's eve. The first dancer was a metaphorical reminder of a wet dream doused in the smell of a dirty sock lost in a homeless man's asshole for a week She also possessed pole skills that could only be perfected through a lack of self esteem obtained through her 7 years of high school cheerleading. The second dancer, from afar, could have easily been confused for Hedwig from angry inch if wasn't for her obvious belly extrusion from a recent pregnancy. The 3rd dancer, though polite, received bonus points for effort and ability to hide the extensive track marks behind hormonal replacement therapy induced acne.

Might be enough to make you move.

7 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    that's hilarious, I thought Vermont was more wholesome than that
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    OK....crossing Vermont off of list of possible places to move to. EVER.
    But that review is awesome!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Someone was an english lit major. Great use of a degree. Hilarious
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Gawker, thanks for posting that. A great and funny review of what sounds like a sad, sad place.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Probably having a density of strip clubs indicates competition and an established and cultivated clientele.

But there are lots of places in the US which have very few clubs.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Sounds like what you'd expect for a club whose only viable pitch is "Montreal's a long drive eh".
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Montreal, yes that must be the answer.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion