tuscl

Pizza

crazyjoe
Colorado
What do you think of a huge fat chick in a pizza parlor and shorty shorts stuffing her face and looking at her pizza like it is a pair of great tits?

Does that make you never want to eat puzza again?

9 comments

• deogol
    9 years ago
    ha ha - pizza is beyond such horrors! yeah for pizza!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    What about those fat slobs at Hometown Buffet that come back to their table with three loaded plates? It's all-you-can eat. You only need one plate.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I bet they got to go make more room in the shitter
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    That's like when we've been to Cici's pizza and you see people get their tray and instead of just getting a plate with a few slices to start they have 2 or 3 plates with a whole pizza stacked on each one plus a plate of whatever pasta is on the bar and one full of bread sticks. Easily 5K calories and that's just their first trip. $5.50 will buy you tons of pizza and save you from all that sex you won't be getting.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    There's a Cici's not far from me, but never been there. I figured "how good can it be?" at $5.60 for all u can eat
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    It's not great but it's decent thin crust pizza for cheap. Great for a quick lunch or place to take the kids if we don't feel like spending $60 and 2 hours at the mouse house. Plus, they take requests for free. I always get them to make me a parmesan chicken pizza. The cinnamon rolls and apple pie pizza are really good.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Oh, and just like Little Caesars; you can get a pizza to go for $5 as well. Call and it'll be ready in a few minutes. Anything you want. Not bad if you want a cheap quick pizza or 2 to grab on the way home.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I like Costco's food court. $1.50 for a large all-beef hot dog, plus a 20 oz drink. (free refills)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Joe, I think the only thing that could make that scenario worse would be if she were a stripper and she was trying to do a hard-sell routine on you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion