tuscl

Poledancer83

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

For those familiar w/ poledancer83; came across a SW thread of hers titled “Why/how did you get into dancing” that was actually fairly interesting:

#############
My story is pretty straight forward I was the 18 yo that was hell bent on doing to opposite of what anyone told me. I moved out and realized waitress money wouldn't cut it. I went into a club and asked for an audition. I was unaware that the club was full nude so halfway through my second song I was still dancing topless when the manager came over and informed me panties need to go for a better money making opportunity. Being put on the spot so to speak I figured what the heck. I dropped em and continued dancing. when I came off stage the manager hired me and up came a customer wanting a dance. so in a half hour time frame I went from a "goddie girl" to dancing on some guys lap naked. I never thought id stay in it this long but the money and the ease of the job is just to good to pass up. Well that's my story whats yours?

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

8 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    yeah, it's cool to read some of their stories. and poledancer (her body at least) seems nice based on what she's showed us. wonder where she's been. i miss her posting those pics
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Poledancer's start is basically the same as the DS. Maybe starting as a rebellious teenager is common.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    My assumption had always been that many became dancers w/o wanting to b/c they fell on hard times – of the few comments I read was a bit surprised many of them wanted to become strippers even while they were teenagers – good for us I guess that some/many actually want to-do-the-job/be-strippers rather than do it b/c they have-to/have-no-other-choice.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Where is pole dancer? Haven't heard from her in a while. Maybe she's working. lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She posts on here sparingly - usually when she is in the mood to show us her tits (not that I'm complaining).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    This is what one sweetheart posted:

“... I was practically homeless (jumping aroung friend houses) after my man had thrown me out and had no money with a criminal record...had no other choice if I wanted to get my kids back ...”

DAMN!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ sounds like a perfect match for the Juice maine :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion