tuscl

Three Baltimore Strip Clubs raided

Big_sarge
Virginia

9 comments

• Big_sarge
    9 years ago
    A touch more info....but not much

http://patch.com/maryland/northbaltimore…
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    I wonder if any of the victims were busted.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Are Baltimore clubs know as "extras" friendly?
  • Big_sarge
    9 years ago
    The Block seems like it's where "Extras" were invented...
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    LOL

"Editor's note: Because of incorrect information provided by the FBI, a previous version of this story contained the incorrect name for one of the clubs. The story has been updated to reflect the correct information."

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Notice the proximity to the District of Corruption. We are all just slaves supporting the massahs in that sewer.
    The question is if Washington DC was no longer there would the rest over the country notice or care?
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    That Lee guy is an ignorant dumbass. He said where there are strip clubs there is going to be trafficking. Basically he is saying that all strip clubs traffic women. I can't stand it when people say ignorant shit about something that is a part of my life.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm glad police have solved all other crime in Baltimore and can finally on strip clubs.
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    What's left of "The Block" is a pretty pathetic shadow of its former glorious self anyway... pretty sad to revisit in the few years since I left B-more.

That it's around the corner from City Hall and the courthouse and just one more block over from police HQ has never seemed to stop anything, either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion