Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Another Sports Topic

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

One I've seen recently that I don't think has been mentioned here, TFC.

Crazy MMA!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not a peep from anyone? Weird!

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

I would comment but my cheap ass phone won't open the link.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Didn't try it on a phone. No wait, I did, at a watering hole, when someone told me about it.

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Wouldn't you hate to be the last man standing on the losing team knowing 4 big dudes are about to beat the shit out of you ? The Latvian Solid Gold Dancers were cute, but not as good as the AAA Lucha Libre ring girls.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

tobala,

The ring girls I looked up? I hope you weren't talking about these:

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't think the Olympics are ready for them. :)

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Clubber - those girls are some of the slimmer ones, but yes, IMO much better than those skinny Latvian chicks.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement