tuscl

Your President dropped the "N" word.

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Monday, June 22, 2015 3:50 PM
How do you left coast liberals feel about that?

36 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm in the midwest, but it was appropriate in its context. Are you afraid of a word?
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    He said the n word. He didn't use the n word. The context is pretty clear here and his bigger message is pretty clear, too. If you read lot listen to the whole comment, there's no doubting that he sees we still have a long way to go with racial issues in this country.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    No Rock,let me candy coat it for you.When I do something stupid I often call myself a dumb fucking "N" word.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Have you ever heard any other POTUS say the "N" word?
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    sorry dice but we get to use the word and i mean the whole word. obama qualifies to use half the word. first half or last half is his choice but only half
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    The new sheriff is near!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Blazing Saddles ?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Dr.Phil,can you expand on that?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    The new sheriff is a n*** (ding dong!!!! ) Classic
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    uh, we are talking about nechrophilia right?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “Excuse me while I whip this out” [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    "Where are the white women at?" [view link]
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Looked it up on YouTube. Very appropriate use of the word @Dice. He said "just because using the word nigger in public is no longer polite doesn't mean racism doesn't exist". So Dice stop being so dumb fuck... you fckn low life nigger inciting Republican
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    oh, oh now i get it. well what i said before applies double [view link] ***and i'm sure fucking michele isn't really like fucking a corpse but doesn't he swing the other way anyhow?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Gaca,I feel your ship has already [view link] other Prez ever used that word.I'm not a racist.Some of my best employees's were N's.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It's like this. My younger black co-workers were calling each other niggers, or nigga, and I said, "can I call you guys that?" One hothead got in my grill and said, "you better not!" So there you go, any other president would have been crushed for that.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    How did the network that aired this (NBC), also bleep Obama's word when they aired the story [view link]
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Papi LOL !!!!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Just call me TumblingSharpton or TumblingJackson.Wonder why they haven't reared they're ugly heads.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dice: "I am not a racist". There's never been a racist who hasn't said that!!!!!! LOL You crack me up; I'm glad I took you off ignore because I've found you ARE funny after all.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    we left coast liberals feel just dandy about it, thanks.
  • IronFox22
    9 years ago
    Tumblingdice-- In all honestly, what the hell did you think was going to happen by making a post on such an overtly political topic?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Ironfox,exactly what happened.Not one of our AA board members chimed in on this post.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I chimed in....
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "So Dice stop being so dumb fuck... you fckn low life nigger inciting Republican" Brilliant one GACAclub!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Come on tumblingdice! I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish here! I didn't vote for the man but this was a non-issue! It not like "nigger" is a magic word or something and somehow I think there have been plenty of presidents that have used it! Listen to recordings of LBJ or Nixon! But even Nixon wouldn't have called Juice a nigger! He would have some Nixonian term for chubby Chris Farley-looking Scotch-Irish guys that post to discussion boards! And it would be brilliant I'm sure! ;)
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ @zipman68 "I didn't vote for the man" LOL. good one zipperhead
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    tumblingdice says "I'm not a racist" nothing against you, but you've made numerous comments in the past that make you wonder about you. But perhaps you were just joking? doesn't bother me either way, it's just the Internet
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Race baiters!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've known tumblingice's on again, off again GF for over 5 years(which Pisses him off). She tells me to disregard his comments of TUSCL because they are made when he is drinking.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Angry drunks are the WORST!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    kill the messenger! kill the messenger! kill the messenger! kill the messenger!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,you hurt my feelings, oops I have no feelings.Sorry you lost your battle against the Terrible Taco.Scat,what were you thinking when you were drawing a bubble bath and getting things shoved up your ass.Fucking give me your Man card.She giggles when she tells me that story.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    SC: This guy even HAS a girlfriend?? Who would want a racist, foul mouthed neo-conservative with a 4th grade education? Oh..yes, someone he has to pay to have sex with.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,the only thing that pisses me off now is a letter from the IRS or a drop in the DOW.Come on girl cough that Man Card.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    rockstar - How many topics have there been about loser stripper boy friends?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion