tuscl

Another scam happening in Mexico

deogol
Michigan
Monday, June 22, 2015 11:13 AM
Heard this on the radio... There is a US citizen that went to Mexico and on the MEXICAN side, was found with drugs (some miles down from the border check point) in the engine compartment. A theory is they want to get some of that rich American money. (I mean, who would sell drugs in Mexico when they don't have any money.) So if you plan on crossing the border - be aware! Personally, I think it is becoming too much a narco-state down there with thieves and shit in the federal forces as well the civilian groups.

4 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    Not to mention the inconvenience of being beaten, robbed and shot.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    deogol..... I got a buddy who works with the FBI in CA. He says never to drive into Mexico. What is happening is that the cartels are scoping out cars with US plates. Then calling in the info to see where the owner lives. If it is where they want a shipment to go. They will watch the car. If it is parked long enough... they will stash drugs on it or in it. Yes they will even take the car apart and stash them in some of the SPY type ways or cubby holes. Then the unsuspecting driver crosses the boarder unknown that the drugs are in the vehicle. All the while they will have people following the shipment but with no drugs on them. Once the car is parked again.... they will either steal the car or if parked long enough.... get the drugs out with out the owner ever known. Less risk of one of their runners getting caught crossing the border. So word to the wise if you are going to Mexico.... don't drive. You are being watched.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    We'll never live in a so called "free society" while we are fighting this unwinnable ridiculous war on drugs.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    I agree Lone_Wolf, but it is in Mexico this is happening...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion