Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCl Meet Up: We don't need no stinkin' name tags

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

We won't need name tags. I already have an idea what every looks like

Replies (61)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Papi Chulo

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Jackslash

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

shadowcat

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The Juice Man

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•
Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

farmerart

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Kinky!!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Clubber

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Clubber

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

A rice burning sport bike crotch rocket????

NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Show me what I look like. I forgot.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Dude in laughing so hard its killing me....you got me on the moneeeaaa

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

SJG fixing one of his bad ass computers:

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

crazy joe

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

me!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Awesome pics. The one of SJG is the best. Even better than the one of him drinking gravy.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Here's one of me with the DS.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

GoVikings?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Dougster

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Motorhead

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Another one of SJG. I know this turns you on Dougster.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Joe, here's what you look like.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Pretty sure this is Jackie.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

4 Got To Wipe

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

JohnSmith69:

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

LOL you guys are very creative!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

BonesBrother:

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

rickdugan:

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

jester214:

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Any thread that gets Dougster to try to be funny without just calling everyone a homo is a good thread.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

All are brilliant! :)

Crazyjoe kind of evokes Rasputin! Brilliant! I knew he was a mad monk! A mad monk that likes hot chicks, just like Rusputin! ;)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Troop..........closing in on Doc Holiday

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Zipman

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Rockstar

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

The Ricky one is great - that's probably what his real job is too! lol

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

TUSCL meet

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I think everyone should be required to where a name tag at all Tuscl events. All the name tags should say Alucard. (In his honor and memory of course. Then we can have a contest to see if someone can pick out the real Alucard. Kind of like "will the real Alucard please stand up" ! )

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Wear ! I caught it !

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Me and my ATF

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

The real John Smith and his "DS"........:)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not even close motor – I actually look more Anglo/Euro than Hispanic (fair-skinned).

When I was in my 20s I was told I looked a bit like Troy Aikman (mostly b/c of the jaw and big teeth) – but the celebrity I’ve been told I look like the most is rocker George Thorogood (except smaller - I think he’s like 6”2 200+ lbs whereas I am about 5”10 185):

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Mikeya02: Not bad!!!! Thanks!!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

lol cool thread

you guys wouldn't have any problem spotting me

just look for the PURPLE

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Mo head for sure one of da best threads ever in the history of tuscl

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Govikings

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Shoot you guys should use your own picture for your avatar....just like me?!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Tumblingdice

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Gatorfan

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Minnow

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

JS69, That;s shadow with your DA!

The real me and not the rice burner that motor showed!

picpaste.com!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

LMN

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Georgemicrodong

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

No, this is LMN:

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Just another day in the life of LMN

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

God bless LMN. I heard the reason he stopped posting on here is because while he was working at Burger King making fries he accidentally dropped his smartphone in the deep fryer and hasn't saved up enough money to buy a new one yet!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

FOUNDER

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Very entertaining thread, reminds me of one on the pink site many years ago where the pinkies tried to guess what the blues looked like. That ain't me, I don't own a boat. I've met shadowcat- he looks more like a key character on "MASH", than Jimmy Stewart.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol ^^^

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@mikeya02: I wish.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

minnow - I don't think I look like Loretta Swit. :) Alan Alda maybe.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement