tuscl

PA bill would create stripper registry (and ban alcohol where there is nude danc

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Friday, June 19, 2015 6:52 PM
A$$hole state representative Matt Baker's bill aims to make PA strip clubs suck more than they already do. His bill seeks to ban alcohol where there are nude dancers and would create a stripper register (to discourage women from being strippers and to use against them afterwards.)

http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/pe…

I'm voting against my state reps if they vote for this shit.

9 comments

• mjx01
    9 years ago
    Or I'll just save up and meet LondonGuy in Frankfurt.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Notice the idiot politician doesn't know what he's talking about. He admits he's never been in a strip club.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I am from PA and they try something like this every few years but never gets beyond committee. If I remember correctly last time it was to make sure that registered strippers would be easier to track so that the commonwealth would be able to collect income taxes more easily. The biggest problem with trying to get this through in PA is that most people just don't care and never really gets any traction.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Once again to stop "sex trafficking".
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Making strippers register is the worst.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    You can stop "sex trafficking", but all this bill would accomplish is driving what they can currently monitor underground. I remember the last time they wanted to do this here and it wasn't going to be cheap for the girls to get and actually quite involved (background check and medical were going to be required), and the registration was only good for one club, so a girl would have to go trough it all again if she wanted to work somewhere else. Like I said, though, was more for tax purposes than any thing else. But, hey, that's what happens in an intrusive state like PA.

Not really worried about it happening, though, as current governor and legislature are at heads about everything and not much getting accomplished, bet this doesn't even get to the floor for a vote.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Meant to say CANT stop sex trafficking
    (sorry, doing this from my phone)
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Hey, also to let you how this state rep is thinking, he has also blocked a bill to allow medical cannabis
    http://www.thedailychronic.net/2015/4433…
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @jestrite50 “Notice the idiot politician doesn't know what he's talking about.”

so you are saying he would be right at home here on the TUSCL discussion board with san_jose_guy and so, so many others
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion