tuscl

Like Ranukam, I have a dilemma

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I moved a few months ago and I now how a mother and daughter living right next door and no man around. I can't decide which one to go after. The daughter is 10 years younger than me and the mother is 10 years older than me. Which way would you go. BTW I'm 73 if that makes any difference.

15 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Lol.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    What, no grand daughter? or maybe even great-grand daughter.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

An 83 and a 63 year old?

Good God. Just go to the strip club and get a nice tight 23 year old.... You'll be happier in the long run.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Tell them you miss home cooked meals.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Lol. Go for the mother. Nothing beats experience.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Knock the dust of dem pussies
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I foresee a mother/daughter combo. Best possibility may be splitting time between them. When I'm 73 I guess I'll have this issue too. Is she 83 but looks like she's 43 maybe? Lol
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Ya'll need to stop.. My Dad is in a senior living place. He wonders why I call before coming over. I told him once.. I didn't want to see anything I shouldn't
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    Go for the 83 year old first. If she takes her teeth out before giving a blowjob, the daughter probably had dental issues too. Than just wear yourself into an earily grave. It's a lot better way to go than heart desease or cancer. Death by blowjob.
  • Smith1177
    9 years ago
    lol @ i am 73 by the way...Bruh
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Shadow, I could be wrong on this but BUILD 8' electrified barb-wired fence immediately to keep them out. .... Oh, that is Trump's campaign slogan. lol!
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Shadow... one of us is getting senile. You already asked this question of us... or maybe it was just me. The answer is simple. Have them stand nude side by side. Whoever's tits hang lowest you bang first. She may not make until the next opportunity arises. You let the other one know she's next.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    bubba -It's probably me. Ranukam just shook my memory loose.

Lots of good advice guys. Thanks.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Bubba,the girls at the PP tell me that Cat has lost his fucking mind.Scat prepare for your final exam,read the Bible.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Funny stuff... Thanks for the chuckle, I needed that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion