tuscl

Experience with Drug High Strippers . . .

Wednesday, September 15, 2004 4:41 PM
One of the best experiences I had with a stripper was at a high end club. She was a soft sell and I think (99% sure) she might have even given me the first dance for free because she liked giving pleasure or knew her skill level would having me buying. Normally, this would turn me off because I would feel obligated. But, her inner person along with her body and her skill made it a super pleasurable experience. I'm talking about just a table dance with lots of contact. So good I asked her about the private dances which are expensive. At this point money had NO VALUE. So I spent and was rewarded big time. Before she got started she asked me if it was ok for her to do a few lines. I said my only concern was the police and that's why I didn't partake of that particular pleasure. She laughed a little and said I was welcome at NO charge and that the stuff was top quality. (She said she felt guilty charging me so much without providing drugs.) I don't know about the drugs (fear of police), but she was top quality. And, what made the experience even better was that she was having such a great time. She gave me an invitation to continue at her home with NO strings or charge. Too wimpy to take her up on her offer because I wanted to keep the fantasy. I wouldn't want her for free and I couldn't afford to pay her a reasonable amount. Her whole focus was on pleasure. She said that she did regret trying cocaine because it was too expensive, but at least she had the looks and opportunities to afford it. It has been a long time since I encountered positive energy like she provided. I can see where this could be real fetish. Get the girl whatever drugs she wants and then you can share in her pleasure assuming she has a good trip. Or perhaps, this is already mainstream. I keep hearing about love drugs at raves. I'm NOT into the scene so I don't know. It was also interesting in that she claims she could feel positive energy from me and that she appreciated that (I hadn't talked to her about positive energy--was just friendly). I assume she just has a lot of skill. :)

9 comments

• ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    FONDL- i did not mean to imply that those were the only two times i have encountered dancers on drugs. Those two were just the most memorable. I agree, most dancers are on something while at the club. whether it is beer, pot, coke or more, it is prevalent As for the girl at JC. I think we are talking about the same girl. about three months after my BBBJ, I went back in and asked if the big blonde was in, and they told me she was in jail. the waitress said she had been arrested for doing what i was probably looking for. haven't been to the club in a couple of years. last time i was there it was pathetic.
  • phonehome
    20 years ago
    Shot disc, I know it was a while ago, do you remember anything about the girl from JC? I got a few unsolicted BJ's there too. I think here name was Tanya, older blonde, fake tits about DD's I used to go there back in the day, back when they used to get some pretty decent features. The place went down hill pretty seriously starting about 3 or 4 years ago, to the point that when they did have a feature it was somebody you never heard of, and normally looked like a house giorl from a slightly higher end club. D's DD's nothing special. If it was somebody halfway famous, you normally found out they were just killing time, filling in a week in there schedule. IE "I was in Houston last week and I am going to be in Atalanta next week" So it was JC or nothing. I have not been there in well over a year
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I have never personally had a dancer do drugs(in my presence) or offer drugs to me, but then I probably come across as a "clean" old timer. But you can still tell if they have, especially if the young lady is hyper. I don't think it would be wise to accept drugs from a stripper in a club, because she may not really know what is in them, and also there is the faint possibility of a set up. And remember, you have to drive home afterward...If you get pulled over and they test you for DUI in California, I think they test you for drugs as well. Just enjoy the view and get home safely....
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    I have had two encounters with dancers that have either been high or seriously drunk. One was at Jerry's Cabaret outside Mobile, AL about 7-8 yrs ago. The encounter turned into a totally unsolicited BBBJ. The second was at Showtime in Nashville. This one went from a hot, high mileage dance with a hot young pregnant girl, to full blown intercourse in the vip area.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    ShotDisc, you've had a lot more than 2 encounters with strippers who were high, you just don't know it. Years later my ATF confided in me that she never once went to work (she danced for about 18 months) without first getting high. I spent hundreds of hours with her and never caught on. This is pretty common among dancers.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Kyle-- I retired 2 years ago after 20 years as a judge. People think that the only corruption is bribery. Intellectual dishonesty, political favor trading, ghost written opinions and laziness are also problems, but not as easy to trace as money.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Superdude, I had a lawsuit in federal court attempting to have the state court's custom or usage of refusing to rendered a written opinion with finding of facts and conclusions of law declared unconstitional as deprivation of my Fourteenth Amendment right to due process. I had a US Supreme Court decision which stated that an administrative agency as matter of minimum due process was required to make written findings of facts and conclusions of law and that a trial court would be held to an even higher standard. The Federal judge held that case law I relied upon applied solely to administrative agencies. DUH. I was trying to build on the US Supreme Court's decision especially considering the strong dicta regarding the higher standards that would be expected of trial courts. Anyway, I just figure that at my age and with NO children it is best to seek pleasure . . . and really it was stupid to worry about due process or rule of law or such stuff because that is really a job for those who have a future stake in this country. So, yes I see the other forms of judicial corruption . . . I did a lot of reading regarding depublished and unpublished opinions--America's secret law . . .
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi SuperDude, Based on what I've seen and heard the police expect a certain amount of $$$ from the clubs. I assume it is NOT just the clubs I frequent . . . but, who knows perhaps the gentlemen's clubs have more clout. It is funny you asked that question because the dancer thought that was hilarious and started laughing. She said mainly the undercover cops just wanted free sex or $$$ with $$$ being the responsibility of the club. She believed they had some arrangement to share the drug profits. Here in Miami there is a significant corruption problem. I'd be very impressed if 10% of the judges are honest honorable people. It is impossible for ordinary people to understand, but these judges are the true scum of society. Let me tell you a very shortened interesting story, which if you are a do-gooder or just crazy you can verify much of it. I knew this very old man. His attorney stole $3,000 from him. Ultimately, the attorney was arrested for hiring a hit man to kill the old man. The attorney received a plea deal of 7 years probation with adjudication withheld. I was at the hearing and it was so funny and sad at the same time. The judge was busy praising the attorney for giving $1,500 to a charity for diabled children. The old man jumps out of his chair and says "Your Honor giving money to a charity for disabled children is very nice, BUT, FIRST HE SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO GIVE BACK THE $3,000 HE STOLE FROM ME!!!" The judge told him to sit down because he was ruining the moment or some such garbage. Defeated the old man collapsed back in his chair literally broken. Then the judge went on a rant about how guns were responsible and how guns had to outlawed, blah, blah, . . . the problem with this planned idiocy is that the attorney hired the hit man to murder the old man by beating him to death. I was there at the hearing and that judge is just a plain old fashioned crook. And, there is really NO protection against these crooked judges. They can exclude exculpatory evidence, they can deny you a jury in civil matters by granting a summary judgment against you, they can prevent you from explaining the law to the jury. The list goes on and on. These judges have placed themselves way above the law. Most people think we have an appellate court system. That is a sad joke as well. A wealthy lady friend of mine paid $25,000 to receive a decision in the trial court. The opposing party filed an appeal. The trial attorney who arranged the payoff to trial judge told my lady friend that the appellate judges wanted $10,000 a piece for a total of $30,000 or there would be a summary reversal without opinion. Well, she didn't believe her attorney and refused to make another payoff. How would the appellate judges know about the payoff? Her attorney just laughed and said it is an open secret with appellate judges being paid off routinely. Sure enough the appellate court did a summary reversal. I also have very good reason to believe the Florida Supreme Court is on the gravy train. At one time I would have cared deeply about ending corruption like this. Now, I just want to keep my losses as low as possible and wish that I had enough money to payoff the right people. It just makes NO sense to fight the good fight under the present rules of the game. So if you're lucky or smart you play the corrupt game to your advantage. On the bright side I hear it is much worse for ordinary people in other countries. ;)
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Sounds like she is addicted or on her way there. Sounds like you're not. What about undercover cops?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion