Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Corny jokes

MrBater2010

Georgia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sinc you guys seem to like them.. I didn't watch the Walking dead.. but I love a good corny joke, you know the ones you really shouldn't laugh at.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Brilliant! I laughed so I farted

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

A ham sandwich walked into a bar... The bartender looked up and said, "sorry, we don't serve food here"

A duck walked into a bar.. He ordered a drink... "put it on my bill', he said.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny ass shit

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I got hurt when some books fell on my head. I only have my shelf to blame.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I knew a stripper who owned a taser. She was stunning!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Why doesn't natalie Wood like to take showers? She'd rather wash up on shore.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement