afternoon
morning
during the week
weekends
Sundays instead of church

14 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Afternoons 70%, evenings 30%. I love visiting the club before a gig; gets me feeling like a rock star which helps my performance.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I like to go during the week in the afternoon.

This serves two purposes...I get out of work early, and it doesn't cut into my evening time at home.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Great question, Crazy. I usually go at 12 noon
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Slowest shifts, and preferably, slowest times of those shifts. around here that means any day shift, between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m., so you get there after the lunch rush and leave before the Happy Hour crowd. or Sunday thru Thursday night shift between 7 and 10
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Afternoon during the week although the last 2 weeks I've made rare saturday trips. The selection is not as good but the clubs are usually more laid back, not watching every move the girls make. :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Day shift but i only seam to make the damn night shift
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Friday and Saturday nights between 8pm-5am.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've been a fan of after work swing shift, especially ditching out from work around 4.

The night manager is stricter about contact. I had one dancer who started with days and gave high quality LDs whose mileage crashed when she switched to nights.

The downside of days is the overall quality of the stage show is a lot lower during days. If I just wanna see tits and not buy dances I like non weekend nights.

I avoid Friday and Saturday night just because I hate crowds.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I usually go on weekday afternoons between noon and 4 if I can -- fewer customers, sometimes looser rules. I almost never go on Friday or Saturday night because I don't like big noisy crowds. There are only two clubs in my regular rotation of a dozen or so that I regularly visit at night, and that's because the dancers don't start there until 9pm.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Because of my job, I can really only go Fridays and Saturdays, and since most of the clubs around here wait til 5pm to open, it's always Friday or Saturday night. To be honest, I don't know if I would like it any other way.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I usually can't go during the afternoon but the times I have, there are usually just a few dancers. The hottest and most variety of dancers generally work nights. Is worth competing against the big crowds.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    It has always been on the slowest shifts, lowest customer to dancer ratio. When in San Francisco it has been getting there before they unlock the doors.

I am cheap.

SJG
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I try to stick to just the time between when they open and when they close unlike SJG.

I look at comparing shifts like comparing cars. Busy night shifts are like classic hot rods. The bodies are a think of beauty and they can get you revved up pretty quickly but the mileage is low by most standards.
    Slow day shifts are like a modern hybrid. Their bodies may be plain and it will take longer to work you up to speed but the mileage is so incredible you will forget all about the compromises you made regarding looks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When I want quality attention, more and more I'm choosing late weekday dayshifts – I rather get there at 4:00 pm the earliest – earlier than that and for w/e reason I often notice less dancers – South Florida clubs usually close late around 5:00 a.m. so many seem to have 3 dancer shifts including a midshift; so a late afternoon visit means one can catch the dayshift and midshift girls. I also often do weeknights b/c of less crowds than weekend nights.

I'll go at on a Fr/Sat night if I'm not too hard-up for dances and just wanna hang and kill some time.

I often notice the dayshift dancers often focus more on their job and showing you a good time whereas nightshift dancers are often the younger and less-experienced dancers that often like to party at the club and more often take the custies for granted – there is also often less staff on dayshift and the dancers will often have more “freedom”.

Coincidentally – the two black dives I now visit the most down here in Miami seem to have a better dayshift dance-crew than the nightshift – can't figure out why.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion