Whatch this homer video

RiFF RaFF - COOKiE CRiSP: http://youtu.be/FP1xhQe3xWE

4 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Duke of earl was in tennessee so the fuzzy wholes had to be explored by none other then I the kang of fuzzy pussy wholes. For one this club is not an extras club like the name might tell you it is lol...dont let it fool you it isnt. But what it is is a fun place to hang out and watch some sexy tennessee ass swang on a pole. Know most clubs in this state suck and sell air dances but let me tell you this club back in the vip sells contact for about $30 but they will actualy touch you...know before you get to tore up just remember you must keep your hands off the dancer still...i had a hard time with this because hell im used to touching and getting extras...i had a sweet heart that tried to help me get away with touching on her but i was pushing the limits to hard and was warned repeatly lol.....i did enjoy my stay and i even believe i might be able to pop this one dancer out of the club for some over night stay at the local ho tell...duke signing off and getting off i will be bake but not soon enough
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion