tuscl

Scent of a Woman...

Tuesday, September 21, 2004 1:22 AM
Heavy perfume is not a turn on for me, but a light scent (and of course the natural) really is. I like women to smell more sweet, with scents of fruits. Not heavy spices. And not something that overpowers me. By the way, I do have clean shirts and pants in my trunk, although my wife does know I go to the club. I just figure it's best to come home smelling like me, instead of the strippers... That's just polite. But cigar smoke is somthing I can't get rid of. What to do?

4 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    I've noticed sometimes in strip clubs that I accidently pick up the scents of other females via lap dances. Sometimes I think other dancers will come along and try to figure out who I was with by the different scents on me. Unless a few of those dancers actually enjoy the scent of another dancer that I acquired the scent from. This probably only happens once in a blue moon though.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    The only scents I remember were in Nepals (other clubs have so much smoke it drowns out all the other smells good and bad). I remember something like vanilla and another girl who smelled like cake. Well the girls smelled good to me whatever they were wearing. This was some time ago since I don't usually enjoy smelling other people. A good sense of smell is often not a good thing in alot of places.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Mild scent is good. Heavy stuff lingers in the clothes. Not good for going back to the office.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I believe I remember a dancer somewhere said she was wearing sex on the beach too. I don't remember when or where but that rings a bell. The scents that smell like vanilla, cinnamon (if there is one), and a scent that smells like a fresh piece of cake appeal to me too. I know of some dancers that have smelled like this to me but I don't know what their fragances or perfumes are called. You could say I was getting hungry for those girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion