Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer gives me $20 back and buys me a shot

kingcripple

Texas

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

This girl must have been really drunk. She admitted to being "tipsy", but I think she had crossed into drunken territory pretty quickly. I take her to VIP. She said she wanted to talk about it first. I knew she was gonna want big payment for just 30 mins in VIP, but we never did. I buy 3 dances from her and she then tells me she usually charges $150-200 for VIP. I apologized and told her I only had $80. I pay her $60 for the dances ($20 a pop). She tells me she felt bad about not telling me beforehand abou the $150 thing, then proceeds to GIVE me $20 back. I reluctantly took it, but that struck me as odd.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Sounds like your lucky day. You won't get many breaks like that in a strip club, so take it as a win.

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

I have no clue what triggered her to do that but whatever. Maybe not all strippers are like we think they are. Something does seem off about it though. I don't think she was new, I feel like somewhere down the road I'm gonna get swindled by her though

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

If you're dropped 3 or 4 figures regularly in that club, word gets around. Dropping a lot of dough on a lure makes sense if you're hoping to catch a really big fish.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Some times dreams do come true

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Two dancers at the Gentleman's Club Charlotte offered to return money when they thought they had busted my wallet. They hadn't, therefore I let them keep the cash.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement