tuscl

Dancer gives me $20 back and buys me a shot

Saturday, June 13, 2015 9:22 PM
This girl must have been really drunk. She admitted to being "tipsy", but I think she had crossed into drunken territory pretty quickly. I take her to VIP. She said she wanted to talk about it first. I knew she was gonna want big payment for just 30 mins in VIP, but we never did. I buy 3 dances from her and she then tells me she usually charges $150-200 for VIP. I apologized and told her I only had $80. I pay her $60 for the dances ($20 a pop). She tells me she felt bad about not telling me beforehand abou the $150 thing, then proceeds to GIVE me $20 back. I reluctantly took it, but that struck me as odd.

5 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    Sounds like your lucky day. You won't get many breaks like that in a strip club, so take it as a win.
  • kingcripple
    9 years ago
    I have no clue what triggered her to do that but whatever. Maybe not all strippers are like we think they are. Something does seem off about it though. I don't think she was new, I feel like somewhere down the road I'm gonna get swindled by her though
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If you're dropped 3 or 4 figures regularly in that club, word gets around. Dropping a lot of dough on a lure makes sense if you're hoping to catch a really big fish.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Some times dreams do come true
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Two dancers at the Gentleman's Club Charlotte offered to return money when they thought they had busted my wallet. They hadn't, therefore I let them keep the cash.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion