tuscl

A classic PL move

JamesSD
California
Recently the manager at my main club was offering movie size boxes of Mike and Ikes to anyone who wanted one.

He had then because some PL brought in a down boxes, one of each flavor he could find, for his favorite dancer. She probably once said she likes Mike and Ikes. But of course after he left she didn't want his present and gave it away to the other dancers and managers.

I have to imagine many flowers have gone straight in the trash after a PL left.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There is a mixed dive I go to every now and then and sometimes I'll see a flower-guy selling flowers inside.

I one commented to a dancer that I wondered if he actually sold any flowers and she replied that he usually sells out and that at the end of the night the DR's floor is littered with the bought and subsequently dancer-discarded flowers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IMO buying dancers gifts is more PLish than paying them for w/e we pay them for – just my personal opinion.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "IMO buying dancers gifts is more PLish than paying them for w/e we pay them for – just my personal opinion."

i agree completely

but sometimes guys will get emotionally attached to dancers, this is even more likely to happen if you're a regular to a dancer and have seen her for a long period of time.

Bavarian knows :-)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    When you're emotionally attached to a woman you're paying for her time, that's when you're pathetic.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm a PL. I bought my girl some gifts but they were well liked, But some guy once brought in a 3 foot teddy bear and balloons for a dancer. Funny thing is he only looked about 30
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @JamesSD: " When you're emotionally attached to a woman you're paying for her time, that's when you're pathetic."

I could point out that unless a women is splitting every single expense and task with you, so that you're completely independent, men are nearly always paying for a woman's time, even in a "normal" emotional relationship.

But that would be self-serving rationalization, wouldn't it?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I was seeing a girl otc and she was from Europe. She made mention that one time she didn't have many friends and wouldn't get a birthday present. I got her a small gift from bath and body works for her birthday and gave it to her at her place before one of our otc sessions. She was appreciative and I saw the gift had been used in future trips.
    Bringing items to the club like she is a girlfriend is definitely a PL move.The loser boyfriend would never do that!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I will say that I never brought her anything in the club besides food.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    " When you're emotionally attached to a woman you're paying for her time, that's when you're pathetic."

true.

but as people spend more and more time together, they grow closer to each other, even its strictly a business relationship like it is between a PL and a dancer. and when young, beautiful, naked girls are giving you their attention and affection....you can sometimes forget that it's strictly business.......so sometimes PLs forget that the dancers don't really like them
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I have bought presents and flowers for my ATF and some CFs. I guess I'm a true PL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ guess no more ;)
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    The only gift for a stripper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbgPcwLT…
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I have a good friend who is a stripper, she told me most gifts get given away or thrown away .... flowers get thrown away, food that's wrapped gets kept or shared but homemade gets thrown away. Nicer gifts like jewelry often get given away. When my stripper friend retired, she gave away all the few remaining gifts that she'd kept -- she couldn't stand looking at things and thinking "I had to suck a fat guy's dick for that", etc.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    IMO, when you're paying a woman to spend time with you, and you don't get emotionally attached, you aren't getting your money's worth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL - fits to a (Earl)Tee
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Right on the money earl tee.

"Not gonna get you a diamond ring
    That sort of gift don't mean anything
    Not gonna get you a fancy car
    Girl ya gotta know you're my shining star
    Not gonna get you a house in the hills
    A girl like you needs somethin' real