tuscl

Less carful if single and unemployed

For those of you who are married or in a serious relationship, and who also have traditional 9-to-5 jobs, how different would your strip club/mongering activities be if you were single and un-employed? Let's assume that you do not have to worry about a significant other finding out about your activities, and that you make the same amount of money while on unemployment. Would it change your strip club habits? Your OTC habits? Would you jump to Asian massage parlors or (*gasp*) Backpage girls?

This is indeed my current situation, and I'm beginning to consider jumping into the AMP and BP world (with plenty of research and a rigorous reading of reviews, of course). I don't have a woman at home to answer to, and I don't really have a job that would be on the line.

Anyway, I'll likely stick with strip clubs for the time being, but I'm wondering how some of you guys would hypothetically react if you suddenly didn't have to worry about protecting a relationship or a traditional job. The short answer, of course, is that more risks would be taken. Thanks in advance.

6 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't know why you are declining AMPs right now. They are great.

Look on RubMaps right now and find some in your area. I'd be happy to help with this.

But for me, of course when I was married there were lines pertaining to strip clubs I never crossed and would never cross. I had to keep things safe, and I also had to keep my integrity intact.

Now, no longer married, I am still involved in matters of public interest and so I am still very restrained, for a while longer.

Likewise, I am in the process of shifting my employment entirely to situations where I am my own boss and don't keep regular hours or answer to anyone.

So getting it so that I can be totally upfront and open, standing up publicly for what I believe in, is a big priority and it has taken a long time.

But yes, I will be appearing in public with strippers and AMP girls and some of them will end up making my breakfast. They and I will have other business interests and other associations as well.

Never wanted to live where I can't be open about who I am or what I believe. And of course women that do sex work pick up on this instantly. A business card and a home telephone number, plus a serious offer of just something like going out to eat at the end of her work day, make a big big difference.

On the one hand, they are attracted to men who walk the straight and narrow. But also, they are attracted to men who are honest and who stand up for what they actually believe in.

SJG
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Actually was in a similar situation a couple of years ago, was laid off and got a pretty good severance package. I actually found myself more at the strip clubs (actually usually go go bars) just for something to do.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Sjg im a paid member to rub maps lol

Im a true hobbyist using online hookers, strip clubs and massage parlors

I obviously rip this thread from another thread as a funny parody
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Impala i agree hell i kinda do that know...

I normally go to strip clubs for massive 4play and if sex happens it happens

If not and if i feel like i need more i either get a happy ending with a massage or go home or to my room and order up some full service room service lol
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I think a lot of long term married guys love their wives, and don't want to divorce them, but harbor secret fantasies of their wife dying in some tragic, painless way, thereby freeing us up to then do whatever we want, spend whatever we want, go on vacations with strippers, find our own DS like John's, etc., well you get the idea. The bonus part of the tragedy would be getting a huge lawsuit settlement (from the WalMart truck that killed your wife), giving you almost unlimited resources for fun and games!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion