tuscl

Meeting?

Clubber
Florida
I was wondering if anyone, in a local area, might wish to meet other club goers in their area. I, personally, think it might be enjoyable.

13 comments

• StripShopper
    20 years ago
    FONDL: Thanks for the advice. But of course everything I write about is fiction. As for the meeting idea, Half you guys sound so old...well, if I hung with you...I'd end up spending more money. You old guys spend money like it grows on trees. ****To Rich for Me*****
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I doubt that I have the strength to stay up to 11 PM, but I'd love to see Rain over at Secrets. Hope my luck is better than last time. She works 7 days, but on the day I make a special effort to go late is the 1 day she doesn't show. And, none of the other dancers inspired me.

I feel bad about NOT being more friendly with this one dancer, but she was so far from being my type. The only thing real about her was her personalty which was very sweet. So my excuses for not pretending to be happy include NO Rain, too late, and dislike for what she had done to her body. I'm sure I have other excuses . . .
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Stripshopper, I don't think very many club owners or managers bother to read the reviews of their clubs. I've been writing reviews for years and have probably submitted nearly a hundred of them here and elsewhere, and during all that time I've only ever once been contacted by the club about my review. They either don't care or they think they know it all. Incidently, I was also contacted by LE once after mentioning the availability of extras at a particualr club. I never mention anything of that sort anymore.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Detroit area, anyone?
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    How about an Annual meeting in Vegas. During the erotic movie convention. We could meet for three days - party our asses off and talk about it for the rest of the year.

Or how about a secret organization like the Mason's - we'll call our selves the "Raters"....hehe.. With regional meeting every 6 months.

On a move serious note: The strip club industry would stand up and take note. TUSCL the equivalent of Consumer Reports. .....I wonder if members would get special treatment????
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    You didn't miss anything--at least if you like the same type clubs as I like.

• Clubber
    20 years ago
    I mostly frequent the area south of Miami, and normally can't go out much on the weedend due to my business. My "normal" evenings out are Tuesday and Wenesday. Take care.
  • Shekitout
    20 years ago
    The personal stuff in our emails Shadowcat wrote about is the kind of things that certain dancers will do that they don't want the other dancers(& management)to know about. Also sometimes they contain complaints about some of the dancers who are bitches.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Clubber,

Assuming everything goes as planned tonight, then I'll be checking out Passions (766 E 25th St (NW 79th Street)). According to a dancer I met at Club Purple Ice this is now a quiet friendly club with $5 dances. I was a big fan of this club when it was called Baby Dolls going 3 or 4 times a week. It might have also been Ecstasy during that time frame. Anyway I witnessed a big meltdown between management and the dancers with a public screaming match. Two *PERFECT* white dancers sold a couple of thousand dollars worth of champaigne (sp?). The manager started complaining to the black dancers about how they were lazy, etc. etc. and the black dancers responded with yells of racism. It was something else. Shortly, thereafter the club remodeled and changed its name to Expose raised prices and eliminated almost all or all of the black dancers. The club failed badly and the new club was called Impulse--which brought back black dancers and lowered prices? Whatever it seemed very poorly managed, but then I only went a few times.

So I'm eagerly looking to visiting Passions. I see another rating of 10 coming up. :)

Later I might check out Foxxxy Lady. But, my real desire is to go back to Secrets where that one hot dancer works. Unfortunately, she works the late shift (11PM-5AM) only and I'm early bird who likes to get bed early.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I believe you guys may be older than me since I'm in my 30's. I was just thinking noone has asked me for my id in the grocery store for the last few years now. Why someone asked me for my id a few years ago when I was buying beer is beyond me though. I certainly didn't think I looked younger than 21. I'm rambling because of the beer I just drank but it might be fun to discuss things that I don't want to put in print anywhere. Lol, I often just tell the strippers and they call me crazy.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Maybe we could start an old farts club, since a lot of us seem to fit that category. Then if one of us had a heart attack during a lap dance there'd be somebody there to help out. We could even call the club Friends of Naked Dancing Ladies. Just send your dues to me and I'll send you a membership card. But better hurry, it's almost time to vote for our annual dancer of the year award.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    The Silver Backs Club???? I like that name for the group...
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    King,

Pulling out a topic from 2004 might have set a TUSCL record!

PS - And if it is, I'm proud it was my topic. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion