tuscl

i hate when a dancer talks during a lap dance

I mean really !?

That is not the time to ask me questions about my life bitch your killing my boner

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – all that yapping is breaking my PL concentration.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol....you guys
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If you gonna be using your mouth; use if for something that gives me more bang for my buck.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That's funny, I talk all the time during a dance.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mikea stop lying
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Papi exactly lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I had them ask me to tell them jokes while they are dancing. I had one that used to start jerking me off while telling a joke. She wanted to see if I could finish the joke while she was playing
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Joe you plagiarized that move and im calling you out on this shit

Not today on my tuscl buddy
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I guess this is one perk of clubs with separate LD areas. The girls seem to know the floor is for talking, the back is for dancing.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    i don't mind talking as long as it's sexy talking.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I like smart talk!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't mind talk if she's saying she wants to suck my dick or fuck my brains out! Lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I agree with sexy talk but not smart talk
  • shanny72
    9 years ago
    A wise man once told me that the only thing you ever need to a stripper is "Shut up, get naked".

I say it all the time, works like a charm
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember getting dances for the first time at a new club and at one time the dancers nipples went in my mouth. I gently squeezed/sorta like bit with just my lips playing around.
    Suddenly I heard omg. I thought maybe I did something wrong. Then I heard "you did that perfect! No one has done it perfect like you." She said I was going to be her secret until the other dancers found out. I didn't have the heart to tell her it might be a very long time before I visited the club again. It was only last year and now I can't even remember what she looked like.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember one dancer liked to talk dirty or just say whatever she thought might turn me on.
    She even asked me what turned me on. not many do that.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Idon't like just general chit chat unless she just answering me because I'm talking. If I'm talking, I'm not into the lap dance. If she's talking about other stuff or trying to sell me on something else, I don't like that either.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shanny fuck yea JC4L
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shark i agree
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion