tuscl

Favorite sexual acts

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, June 9, 2015 10:41 AM
What are your favorite sexual acts (in order)? Choices: A. DATY B. Tittyfuck C. Anal sex D. BBBJ E. HJ F. Eating asshole (you doing it to her and/or she doing it to you) G. Vaginal sex With me it's G, D, A, B, C, E, F I've never ate any girl's ass, and I've never had that done that to me. I plan to keep it that way. I just had my first anal experience the other week, it was ok, but I prefer vaginal. What say you?

32 comments

• Grclubman91
    9 years ago
    D if it is BBBJCIMWS, nothing better than that G C A F has to be the right girl, prefer it done to me B A
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As long as it's all bare: Vaginal sex > BBBJ > Anal (though I've never done it) > DATY > Titty fuck > HJ Not into the anal eating in either direction
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yes everything is bareback.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Anal
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You left out H: LDK....for those so inclined
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    G/A/D/B/È and I'll pass on the last two. No real interest in either. I really enjoy DATY and while a good blow job is heaven, it turns me on just as much to go down on a woman and make her cum so A beats D by a small margin.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    BBBJTCNQNS in 69 with DATY, followed up by C & G
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    BBBJCIM > FS > Anal > TittyFuck CIT > CBJ > DATY > HJ > LDK > SelfAbuse Sorry, Analingus not on the radar screen for me. Also, while I enjoy DATY, it is below most others because, well, because I'm a dude and it's about me getting off.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I'll amend mine to agree w Impala --BBBJTCNQNS in 69 with DATY is > BBBJCIM LOL -- NQNS -- LOL
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    CIT? You want to cum in her tit? Lol JK
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Damn, how do I forget about 69, that's one of my favorite things. I would put 69 right behind vaginal sex and BBBJ.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    NQNS. No quit, no spit
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    All the above sound good to me with the tight girl.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Ranukam - 69 would be my No. 2. The best of both worlds. DATY and BBBJ.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    rh48hr- The only reason I'd put BBBJ ahead of 69 is that in 69 you can't really see her giving you a blowjob.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I never do anything in or to a woman's asshole. However I do this thing with the DS where I lick in circles around her vaginal opening and then thrust my tongue in and out. Gotta be careful doing this cause it's slippery down there, and easy to end up in the wrong hole. I wonder what she'd say if I did? Back on topic. I love DATY. I have spent an hour down there before. I offered tonight to stay as long as she wants me to, even if it's all evening. That was a serious offer and she knows it. After that old fashioned fucking bareback still can't be beat for me. Usually missionary but I branch out to spice things up. Of course a BBBJ is amazing so it cums next. That is almost always what I'm going for ITC cause I hate condoms. Titty fucking would come next. It's my #2 ITC choice. I guess a RTW (rub the weiner) would be next. Haven't had a hand job in quite a while. An LDK would come last, although I don't think it was an option listed.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    D-G-A.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    What if they're all your favorite?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ABCD goldfish? MRNO goldfish. OSAR Goldfish. CDBD Eyes??
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Ranukam - it is sexy to watch someone give you a BBBJ. My last girlfriend gave a good one.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Kudos to everyone who enjoys DATY as much as I do. I like to try and convert lopaw.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " Gotta be careful doing this cause it's slippery down there, and easy to end up in the wrong hole. I wonder what she'd say if I did?" When we were growing up, anilingus wasn't spoken about much (My buddies and I shared all the low-down dirty details, but if any of us were eating asshole or getting eaten, not a single one of us brought it up), and was a pretty dirty naughty activity. These days, it is absolutely de rigeur. Young women up to their mid-30s pretty much just expect it at this point. Of course, not everyone likes it, it is pretty personal, but by and large young women find it not remotely shocking or anything other than another sex act,
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lessee..... A,A,A,A,A,A,F. @motorhead - convert me? Hmmmm.....I'll try anything once, but Presbyterian is about as far as I am willing to go. :-p
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Anything except C and F.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    SPQR
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Fucking txtittyfan's daughter in the ass.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Good choice, lopaw! ;-)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    lapdanceking82 I'm surprised your brilliant namesake activity didn't rank in your list! Keep the faith! :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Using these choices: A. DATY B. Tittyfuck C. Anal sex D. BBBJ E. HJ F. Eating asshole (you doing it to her and/or she doing it to you) G. Vaginal sex H. LDK Depends a lot on context and the specific woman, but I'll say generally it is: D, G, F (her eating my asshole), C, E, B, H, A, F (me eating hers) Just have to remember2wipe for F! It's brilliant! ;)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised a lot of you prefer blowjobs to fucking. To me a blowjob is like a appetizer, fucking is like the main course. There is no other feeling like being in tight pussy. Subraman is right that nowadays young women expect to have their asshole eaten. Before we start I tell the girl I don't do that. I'll kiss asscheeks, but that's about as far as I'll go regarding the ass.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I would have said that my favorite sex act was the woman fucking a donkey in Tijuana but I know that is a myth.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Depends on the girl (or girls). I like it all except for tittyfucking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion