tuscl

So is anyone going to visit platinum plus when it reopens with all the new rules

no nudity allowed. no contact between customer and dancer allowed. All areas except the bathroom getting filmed and you know the police will be viewing footage for any violation.
Maybe they will be wearing pasties and bikinis. I'd rather go to a regular bar before I even thought about setting one foot in such a place.

I think the realization that the solicitor or whomever has effectively killed platinum plus for at least 2 years has sunk in. Iexpect the club to be dead as a door nail when it reopens unless someone just wants a drink. I'd much rather go to Hooters or Twin Peaks for that or a regular bar.

12 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think the answer is who wants to be constantly monitored and filmed knowing the soliticor is going to watch or agents are watching?
    You'd probably be able to get away with more by taking your gf to the police station and kissing her inside the building. At platinum, sounds like a violation.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'll try it once just to see for myself. And I'll go back if the reviews suggest old times again. Otherwise, no reason to go.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm sure that the company attorneys will be busy for the next 6 months trying to get some relief. They could also relocate outside Greenville County. Or they could just give up like they did in Memphis. Wait and see.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I still see they club as dead...im on to greenier pastors
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Maybe that ownership will give up, but someone else could start a club, and they might end up employing the same dancers.

If there are actually new ordinances that everyone has to follow, maybe they will just ignore them.

It is still not clear to me why this PP chain has such a following. What do they do that other strip club owners don't, and why?

I suspect it just comes down to having the balls to just hire as many dancers as possible, and then to keep the place as dancer saturated as possible as some get squeezed out.

Most clubs try to keep the number sensible, so that the girls can make some money and so that they will follow the rules.

But if you want the most customer friendly place, then hire as many as possible, knowing that they aren't going to be following any rules. And then look the other way because you don't want to know what they are doing.

Is this how it works at that Baby Dolls in Dallas? This is the impression I get.

Cabaret Club in El Paso too?

SJG

Humble Pie, Black Coffee
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tNoSmln…
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    One thing I liked was that dance prices were negotiable and I was able to get two for $30 or even less in volume dances at almost any time with certain dancers. You could visit, get six or even a dozen dances from 6 different dancers you liked, all in an hour or two at those prices and feel like you had a good deal.
    Lap dances were good. Stage tipping offered more grinding than it sounds like the reopened club will have in future dances. There's not very many strip clubs to choose from in South Caolina either.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Man – that sucks – at least the local SCers will probably now have a lot more $$$ in their wallet/bank-account.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I never cared for the place before, so I'll probably keep driving past it like I have been.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Don't chains usually suck?

The Dejan vu chain clubs here are not good overall.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    It was a good club...i would call it a gray area club

Depending on the girl you could get the full menus and yes even cheap ass dances..my best was $10 at the table and it was 2 hand tag babby ! My best in the vip not champagne but vip was on days i got a $200 bbbjcim

But on the other hand you would find girlt
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Girls that would charge you $60 per dance then damn near air dance and some would try and charge $1000 for blow jobs

So it really depended a lot on the girls you knew

I will miss this club
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    That's my experience, too, James. Chain clubs are almost always places I avoid for their obnoxious gimmicks and retarded rules. One exception was the Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC, which until a few years ago didn't feel like a chain. The PP in Greenville, however, always seemed to treat customers like crap as a matter of corporate policy. It also had too many fat chicks on the day shift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion