tuscl

Sexting

gawker
Older than dirt
Do any of you PL's get email or text photos from dancers? I got one today from a fave and I switched it to become my avatar. It's no big deal to me but I can only imagine being 16 and getting a similar shot.

19 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    I've gotten text pics from 4 dancers.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I do receive them from time to time though I never send a nude pic myself (not my thing).
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    mrs sea has gotten many from our former fave but we've dropped her so none since then.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never happened to me. Maybe I should contacted all the dancers in my contacts and ask them to text me their tits?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yep. Email though; Google Voice doesn't do MMS.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    My last two faves did not sext me, but I had 2-3 who did before that. It was pretty great! One girl who sexted me, also let me video some of our OTC sex. Loving me those vids!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Subra an - I've got a dancer lined up for an OTC later this week. Our agreement is "anything but anal". Maybe I'll set up a video camera. That would be unique.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Gawker nobody wants to see your hairy ass! Lmao!!!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    nope. probably because I never bought a smart phone yet. I'm planning on doing that one of these days. Now I seem to be a 1 percenter by not having one in my age and income group.
    I did text one dancer for a while but never went out with her. something about 5 kids discouraged me. I was wondering how many ex's that involves. she's probably back with one of her ex's anyway. It's kind of peaceful not seeing any dancers. however I have multiple dancers staying on my suggested friends list and I'm not sure why. It might be Facebook just puts them at the top because I'm single. I don't know.
    I don't want to see Facebook nudity and then hear complaints from relatives. I doubt the girls popping up would do that. they probably would want money for that.

One of my sisters friends has some nudity so everyone in that group must be ok with it.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yeah I get them alot, and the quantity (and quality) somehow seems to magically increase at the end of each month. I can't even begin to imagine why.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have received photos from about 6 or 7 dancers but all but one by email. I have 25 from my ATF in various states of undress. The one I didn't received by email was a photo give to me and I had a friend with a scanner load it and send it to me.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I have G rated pics of my ATF she's texted and emailed, but she won't send nudes or let me take any nudes myself when we're together. She's done some modeling and doesn't want to go in that direction, which I find curious for a dancer. But she also won't take money for OTC so she's not a "pro" outside of soaking old men ITC. Interesting girl.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I get sext messages from about 20% of the dancers who promise to send them. I have bought Victorias Secret outfits for 3 girls in exchange for pictures of them in and out of them. Most girls don't follow through with their promises. I did have one girl that took my phone into the dressing room and took some nice nude selfies of her then brought my phone back and handed it to me.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have gotten a lot of pics from dancers
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I've gotten nude pics from 3 different dancers (I've gotten FS from all of them) but I had t ask all three for pics.

The first dancer is my ATF, after I had been seeing her OTC a few times I asked if she could send me a few pics. She sent me a pic of her tits and a pic of her ass (although the ass pic wasnt good quality cause of the flash and the tit pic only showed one nipple). I asked if she could send me more but she said she was busy. I kept periodically seeing her OTC and also randomly asked if I could have a couple more pics and every time she was either busy or not home. I was starting to get discouraged cause it would take less than five minutes for her to go in her bathroom and take a pic of her tits. Well she finally came through last week and sent me a mug better pic of her tits.

The second dancer I got pics from had a 10 for a body. Nice and trim with a nice ass and DD fake tits (but they looked great and felt real). After the first time I got FS from her ITC she gave me her number so I could ask when she was working. I normally wasn't able to go to the club on the nights she was working so a week later I texted her and said I wanted to come see her but wouldn't be able to for a few weeks and asked if she could send me some pics to hold me over. She sent me a close up of her soapy tits in the shower and a pic of her in a bikini in the club. I asked for another pic and she sent me a pic of her completely nude posing outside by a motorcycle. It wasn't zoomed in but it was definitely her (tattoos matched). Must have been some kind of test smshot submitted to a magazine or something maybe?

The third dancer I had gotten FS from ITC and she gave me her number after a couple times so we could stay in touch. I asked for some pics and she sent me three selfies of her in the dressing room but she was clothes in all three. I asked for one of her tits and she sent me a close up of them. I then asked for a more zoomed out pic so I could see her tattoos and she sent me three pics of her topless from the dressing room.

As far as actually setting, I've tried to get my ATF to do it a couple times but she hasn't. I know she only wants my money but it would have been nice if she went along with it and setting with me. After she sent me the second pic of her tits I made a comment that could have led to setting but she just said "lol, enjoy!!!!"
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Gawker nobody wants to see your hairy ass! Lmao!!!"

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    None for me because I don't give my phone # out! I'm kind of paranoid about outing myself! :(
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Not often enough.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Just my ATF but my #2 finally decided she wants my cell # so we'll see what she sends!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion