tuscl

Money Prostitution Stripping . . .

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 2:42 AM
Some years back I ran into a co-worker at Take One Lounge. Although he was older than me, he was a very hard man. A brute. I was embarrassed by his behaviour because he was *roughly* grabbing every dancer as they walked by. Some of the dancers took it as a joke, others were repulsed still others just wanted some money. Well this one dancer took exception and rightfully so because not only is he extremely rough, but he's doing a full inspection. I was expecting a violent confrontation--we were the only whites in the club at that time and as I said I was embarrassed. Fortunately, I could see her biting her tongue and she calmed down before speaking with him. She asked as nicely as possible under the circumstances "You got anything below the belt?" He replied in a surly manner "I don't pay for that shit." Again she bites her tongue and then replies "I'm not talking about money. I asked you a straight question and I'd appreciate an answer." With less surliness he replies "Damn straight. But, I don't pay nothing." She says "Forget about the money, if you can deliver I'd like to see you when I get off work which is at 3 AM." Now he's trying to think which isn't his strong suit so he quits and says very coldly "I'll be here, but I won't pay." With a very big and warm smile she replies "If you deliver." With a smile he says "Oh, I'll deliver." The next morning I see him at work. Something is seriously amiss. With horror I thought did he kill her? Perhaps he merely put her in the hospital? I'm trying to think positive. I've never ever seen him smile and now he's got the biggest smile in the world plastered all over his face. Timidly I asked what happened. Suddenly he's talking a mile a minute and the world is WONDERFUL. :) I see the dancer about a week later and she approaches me real fast with an even bigger smile than he had. And, then she's talking a mile a minute. One of the things she told me is that she would PAY him if necessary and that he should forget about money. I say to her "But, you're a working girl." She says "I'm only a working girl if the man can't deliver. If the man can deliver, then he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants and there's NO charge. Your friend can grab me anywhere any place anytime." The happy smile and warmth is gone. She looks at me real hard. Then she asks "Can you deliver?" I quickly and quitely say no.* She looks sad and says with a sigh "I didn't think so . . . I was hoping you might be like your buddy." Then she brightens real fast again and asks me to please tell him how great he was and how she will do anything to spend more time with him. *The lady is attractive and well porportioned, but is not my type because she's too tall (I'm a shorty) and too powerful physically and also as to personality. There are stereotypes which probably have a lot of validity such as strippers only care about making money or prostitutes don't feel any pleasure. But, it would be nice if it was remember that stereotypes do not do tell the whole truth. It is a convenient mental fraud. Getting to the long drawn out point: I believe if money was not a problem there would still be women who would look forward to stripping and who would look forward to prostitution. It is easy to forget that money is not the sole currency. If 95% of strippers only care about money, then does that somehow invalidate the 5% who care about looking fine, pleasure, dancing, friends, etc.?

3 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    There's no doubt that it's all about money and that's why most girls strip. But in the clubs I've seen, very few girls do everything they can to maximize their income. Most would rather spend time with guys they know and enjoy instead of hustling strangers. Many girls will sit together and make little effort to meet customers. It's my experience that as long as they are paying their bills many girls are content and don't try very hard to earn more even though they easily could.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    There was this really adorable dancer at The Trap Lounge and she had very little to NO interest in doing anything but the stage dance. After her dance she would go immediately to the dressing room and stay there until the next stage dance. If money was her goal, then there is a lot more to be made from table and lap dances. Even when she was aware returning customers were eager to buy dances from her she was ambivalent. She'd give a very nice dance whether table or lap, but her interest was the stage or just talking or eating. I think it is difficult for many people, dancers and customers, to understand that making money was NOT a driving force for her. It is very nice, but so is talking with customers or being on center stage or enjoying the free pizza. :) Very nice and very beautiful dancer who it is a real pleasure to spend time with. If only she were a little more interested in making money. :) Best of all, she is almost 100% EXACTLY my type. The only improvement would be if she had her "sister's" titties.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I don't know about prostitution but I think you are right about stripping. Maybe most don't but some of these ladies really enjoy dancing naked in front of guys and would do it even if it didn't pay very well. I know of one stripper who got thrown out of a bar because she got up on the bar and started to strip. I once saw an amatuer contest where after the girl was done stripping she left her clothes off and went back to the bar and remained naked for the rest of the evening. I could go on but you get the point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion