tuscl

Best Bikini Club (an oxymoron)

ShotDisc
Florida
All of us have been in them. hoping they were more than they actually are. but in my 20+ years of visiting clubs, i have found a few that weren't so bad. my favorite is Wacko's in Jacksonville FL. They have a great lunch buffet and although they don't get naked, their girls are hot and sexy. Going back a lot of years, there was a place outside Passaic NJ, it was called The Hitching Post. Great lunch buffet. hot girls who got around the dress code by wearing transparent clothing. wasted alot of time there.

3 comments

• ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    i appreciate the fondness for full nudity. i also enjoy it more than bikini bars. but sometimes that is all that is available. when it is the only choice, it is nice to find a good one. in my opinion. wacko's in Jax is better than any of the lame topless bars in that city
  • pinnickfan
    20 years ago
    Never been to a bikini club. I have to admit that I like full nudity. I want to see it all, so I always go to nude clubs and I get upset when girls don't take it all off.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I don't need nudity to enjoy a club, in fact nudity is pretty low on my list of things I look for. One club I remember in particular from years ago was in downtown Washington DC. It was a very nice cocktail lounge where all the waitress and barmaids wore skimpy see-though nighties. I really liked that place. I wonder if anything like that still exists?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion