tuscl

Sharkhunter

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
For some reason I think sharkhunter is going to understand the guy in this story.

http://dailym.ai/1cBXg5T

11 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant! I wonder If he ever found the Sheriff of Nottingham! :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Could this be sharkhunter? I could picture sharkhunter dancing atop a police cruiser to Supertramp, but Hall and Oats seems out of character!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Don't go in the water
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    He met a girl with fangs? I would have left with her and been happy.

Although dancing on top of the police cruiser does have some appeal.
    Maybe he thought the vampires were the ones inside the cruiser. lol
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    sharkhunter, what would your musical selection for the dancing have been? I can see the Supertramp, but I suspect your top choice would have been "I think we're alone now" by Tiffany! That would be brilliant! Am I right?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Actually I'm not too familiar with that music. I like heavy metal and some classic rock.
    rob zombie maybe
    AC dc
    Metallica
    or even some old classic rock like van halen
    def leopard
    rush
    maybe some led zeppelin
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I think Sharkhunter is really Riley Martin from the Howard Stern Show.

For those of you that don't know, Riley Martin claims to have been abducted and experimented on by aliens...
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    nope
    I had a dream aliens abducted me once but their equipment didn't work on me and I was not paralyzed. I could read their minds and I terrified them. They ticked me off and I couldn't remember why. I did enjoy chasing them and terrifying them. It was a really big ship and I could have taken it over, if only I could understand the alien writing.
    These aliens were more like the gray type. They communicated via telepathy but I could read their minds. Different classes for different work functions. I kept their navigators alive while many of the others, well, they need more now. They had an emergency beam out device. I woke up in bed. Apparently it was just my astral form they abducted not physical.
    They sent me a message they would never do it again. I sent them a message that I might decide to visit their home planet and do major damage if I ever met them again.
    no more dreams of gray aliens ever again.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Alll the other aliens in my dreams were either friendly or at my mercy.
    I especially enjoyed 3 hot blonde human looking tall females in one dream.
    Seemed like I was meeting a lot of blonde tall females in strip clubs about the same time.
    I don't see many dancers who are taller than me because I'm over 6 ft tall.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I dd see a performance from the tallest stripper in the world. I think she was close to 7 feet tall and had one massive sword as part of her stage act plus maybe some fireworks. Seeing a big sword spinning around above your head up on stage gets your attention.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion