tuscl

What would you do in this situation?

You're working in a manufacturing plant and one girl who you don't know but just know works there sees you walk by and says something along these lines to you. "What do you think about me becoming a stripper? I know you go to stripclubs and that made me think about working at one. So what do you think?"
I have forgotten what I said since this was many years ago but was wondering what other people would say. I hadn't really had any conversation with this girl before this question.
Note: I believe she was average to decent looking on the looks scale.

6 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    I get nervous when asked sexual questions in a public place. At the same place as the one girl asked a question about stripping, another girl on a different day suggested me and her get together for a one night stand at a local motel. She actually stated this in front of a bunch of co-workers (like the whole department). I was thinking they didn't go over these odd situations on how to avoid any sexual harassment problems. I guess if I didn't like the way she looked, it might have been considered harassment on her part. This was too long ago to remember what I said. I don't really care for one night stands that much though although she did mention it could be an all night stand. Anyone ever heard of a girl making an offer like that in front of all her coworkers? hmmm, I may to find out what was in the water back in that county I used to live in. Everyone seemed to have sex on their mind.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Yep, as much as we like to visit clubs, stripping is still rejected as "dirty" by the small minded establishment of this country. Just remember that line in the movie "Independence Day" when Will Smith, the Marine Corps pilot gets his notice that his application to be a NASA Astronaut had been rejected. The Harry Connick character says "Steve, you know NASA ain't gonna let you fly as long as you're living with a stripper."
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Some girls become drug addicts. Some become addicted to spending big bucks which they can't continue to earn and so they drift into prostitution. Some girls get mixed up with bad people and end up in jail. Some girls are stalked and worse. Some girls develop severe emotional problems and depression. Some girls get fired from their real job years later when their backgrounds are discovered. Stripping is a very dangerous profession. Ask any dancer who has been doing it for some time and she'll give you plenty of horror stories.
  • Officer
    20 years ago
    FONDL--I'm curious. Why do the girls wish that they had never done it? What price did they pay later in life?
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I'd never encourage anyone to do it. I know too many ex-strippers who wish they had never done it. Some girls end up paying a very high price later in life.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    My distrust runs deep. A year later she will file a sexual harrasment suit, claiming you suggested she become a stripper and the employer tolerated a hostile work enviornment. One the other hand you could tell her she is attractive enough, but it's a tough life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion