Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

$100

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Starting to believe that is all you really need for a fun night out at the club

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Hell yeah.

Won't get you FS, but you can have plenty of fun for 100 bucks

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Damn straight

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Only Had $100 last night spent $57 altogether, got a hj and walked out happy. That's an economical night!

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I wish. That's usually just our drink money.

Profile picture for knight_errant
knight_errant
•

Pleasant Moments in Bridgeport, CT (the city recently reported to be the worst summer vacation destination in the country).

You'll even get change back from your dollar after a $5 cover, a beer, and a few tips at the rail.

(But if you want a nice experience, you're going to have to go somewhere else and drop a couple of bills.)

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Rh48 lol ive been their before....its visits like that i look forward to the most

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

One of my personal favorites

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I've had fun for under $100, but I always bring more in case something happens. I refuse to use the ATM!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement