• warhawks
    9 years ago

They think you brought KFC?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol !!!!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    they think you have warm gummy bears in your pockets and you're going to share?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I agree; in general black girls give the best mileage, especially for old white guys like me.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Bingo
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    They probably figure they have to try harder than their white counterparts to please white guys or anybody not black.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @chessmaster: Maybe... but it's more than that. It's an attitude about sex. Last week I did VIP with a new girl (black) and she obviously was new at dancing as she was terrible on stage, but even then she got the job done in my lap. She was hot and I figured she'd do what I asked, and she did. I wouldn't have danced with her had she been white because I know her lack of experience would have probably resulted in me wasting my money. White girls tend to "follow the rules" until either they learn, or find another line of work. Black girls just want to please.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    It's because they have that extra bone in their heel (aka Jimmy the Greek). It gives them the extra leverage needed to work those problem areas. At least that's what Jimmy the Greek told me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Generalizations can often be incorrect; but:

In my wigger experience I do find that more often than not black girls def give much better/higher mileage.

Having said this I don't necessarily think they do more extras than their white counterparts – I've had plenty of instances w/ black dancers giving me off the charts mileage on the floor (great 2-way full-nude dances where she was basically fucking me over my commando shorts) yet many of these did not want to fuck in VIP nor give BBBJs.

There also seems to be a more liberal sex attitude/promiscuity in the black community in particular the lower socioeconomic segment of the community. - so there is probably a cultural angle to this that I'm not smart enough to understand nor be able to express – in addition I've heard that the avg black girl starts puberty sooner than the avg white-girl (I think the avg for black girls may be 2 years b/f the avg whitegirl w/ the avg black girl starting around age 9 – but I don't really recall the exact figures).

Black women IMO often have great bods and they learn they can get a lot of what they want (whether it's attention or $$$) via the use of their assets.

They are built for it – dancing; especially high-mileage/high-contact dancing; is a physical activity and IMO black people in general are innately stronger/more-muscular/more-athletic and thus more adept at physical activities (e.g. sports; dancing; etc).

Having said all this; in a few instances when I've clubbed in more upscale black clubs I've noticed the mileage more in par with white clubs.

Just my thoughts – not claiming them as facts.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ yes you can tell because when they serve the buckets of fried chicken at juices table, they include napkins.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    IMO, if it's a colored club the dancers are usually more extras friendly. I've seen colored dancers in regular clubs and they usually are actually tougher to get extras from than the white dancers. I think a lot of it has to do more with the customer base that the dancers themselves. At colored clubs the customers tend to have less money and the girls have to work harder and be willing to do more for what they can get.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ yes you can tell because when they serve the buckets of fried chicken at juices table, they include napkins.

Lmfao
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I think it's more "dive vs. upscale" than "black vs. white" when it comes to mileage and extras. That said, most black clubs are dives so there's a lot of overlap. I get more mileage from non-black dancers (I'm clueless as to why), so that's why my preference leans that way. There seems to be no such thing as a "white dive", though - IR and Follies are about as close as I can imagine.

If I were to go to some 'elegant' club or whatever, I wouldn't expect much and I probably wouldn't get much. Thankfully, I don't go to those types of places: Penthouse NO is the closest I've come. If I go to a spot, I want action: not extras, but definitely mileage. I go where I get it, and it hasn't been at the black spots thus far.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion