tuscl

What exactly was that fluid?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I'm going to tell a potentially non-brilliant story! Today was my cleaning lady's day to work! House is a mess with still boxed cabinets in living room, but exposed floors could still use cleaning and area rug in TV room needs a good vacuuming! Little 4got has short hair but he still sheds!

With that preamble, I come home and find a whitish fluid in the TV room near the area rug, on the hardwood floor! What was that? Didn't smell like the cleaning fluid she uses! Maybe she had her BF over and he jizzed on the floor!

Anything like that happen to you?

4 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Little 4 got was humping her leg
  • motownkid
    9 years ago
    Sounds like Little 4 got is banging the maid raw..
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I hadn't considered little 4got as a potential source of the fluid! Brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It's the dog for sure. Although with all the cleaning women I've had over the years, I've got a million stories to tell of their complete stupidity like using Tide to clean the floors, stacking glasses in the cabinet so they fall out when I opened the door and one even left all the rags and cleaning supplies on the staircase. I had the last one for many years and she was golden, but recently retired so I'm back to training idiots.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion