tuscl

Do you cum in clubs?

Dain
8in/21cm
Thursday, September 30, 2004 6:47 PM
Most girls either don't mind or like IF you keep your tumescent tool under wraps. A minority is fascinated if you practice a bit of exhibitionism to match theirs. What's been your experience?

6 comments

• ArtCollege
    20 years ago
    Sometimes I get dressed before heading to the club. Other times I watch a few dances, then head to the men's room.
  • SQUID
    20 years ago
    I always wear a rubber, and I fill it up only at a good club. Haven't discussed it with any dancers.
  • ArtCollege
    20 years ago
    My mother told me that a raincoat will keep your clothes dry. For those of you heading to Rick's, I can assure you rains a lot in Seattle. And it can pour in Tampa, too.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    have done it a number of times. once in tampa into a condom the dancer placed on me, and a number of times after bbbj's. one during intercourse with a stripper in a vip room
  • Shekitout
    20 years ago
    Had this happen to me in a club in Tampa, FL. The going got so good I came and had to go change pants. At another club, it cost me $100 for her to make me cum.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Strippers are becoming more agressive with customers and are really trying to get a guy to cum. Maybe they think it will get a big tip or create a new RIL. Maybe it's an ego thing. And maybe it's just a thrill for her. I swear I don't know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion