tuscl

Potential CraigsList escapade

Monday, June 1, 2015 10:47 PM
This isn't really a Strip club story, so my apologies for that. My little story: Every once in awhile, perhaps because I'm both bored and horny and have no plans to hit the clubs on a particular night, I'll post an ad or two on the local Craigs List to test the waters. I did it again a few nights ago. I always post in the Casual Encounters section, where all kinds of insane stuff goes up. My ad always says something along the sof "Respectful Guy seeking quick handjob." The body of the ad always indicates that I will treat the girl with respect, will only take 15 or 20 minutes of their time, and will also buy them dinner (if they want). I also subtly indicate that other donations might also be available. Along with the spam, I always seem to get one or two responses from girls who really do need the money (70/80 or so). I have yet to pull the trigger on any of these out of sheer paranoia. Here's the series of responses I got from a girl tonight: (Asterisks indicate redactions) "1) I'm near ************** if that is local to you if you drive. what kind of compensation are we talking about and would you wanna do this tonight? text me at ********* " So I make sure she's old enough, and she responds with: 2) "Sure I'm 27 and that shouldn't be a problem. I'll be up for a while. Can you message me on my phone, is a lil easier. Am I local enough for you 2 come to." 3) "Here's a picture of myself for you. I hope you like skinny girls lol and here's my number again ******** " The picture shows that she's very skinny and moderate attractive with glasses and a few piercings. She looks, well, legit. I send her one final e-mail indicating it's a bit late for tonight (but I'll try), but I definitely want to get together at some point over the next day or two, as I've been working a lot and simply need to release some stress. Finally, her last response: 4) "Naw I'll be up sweetie if you don't mind doing this a bit late. But it has its advantages.. The freeway should be empty so it'll be quicker drive time than usual. Lol. I'm basically a single parent and it's time to pay my bills. I don't mind earning my cash ;) so please, shoot me a text on my phone and keep in touch with email until we have something figured out so I don't think you turn uninterested. I don't mind talking on the phone 2 voice verify as well. Hope to hear from you and this made you comfortable about meeting me." Anybody want to comment on her general tone? It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

15 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Sounds desperate to me.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    If you like the way she looks and is the same girl when you show up, hit it and help her with the bills. Don't lead her on.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    At 2 AM what could go wrong?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Going to a strip club to find what you want would be a lot lower risk.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Only thing I ever get on CL is spam. Probably a good thing.. So now I just read the ads and make jokes sometimes.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Just be careful if you try it IronFox22! Could be a fun time or could be her boyfriend waiting to kick your ass and take your wallet! Stay safe and tell the brilliant story if it works out! :)
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    When at a hotel, I give a room number just a couple doors past mine further from the elevator. That way I can look through the peephole and see if she's alone and see if she is who she says she is. After she passes and I feel safe, I open the door and simply say hi. Either she assumes she had the wrong room number or just doesn't care. Either way, never failed me.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    The explicit communication regarding requested acts and expected payment would be a little outside of my comfort zone. Even so, it would be pretty exciting for those that have the balls to try such a thing. I've often wondered how many broke MILF's were out there willing to sell their ass but not knowing how to go about it.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Since there are really no strip clubs that close to me these days, occasionally I have done the same. Actually I am meeting a CL gal for lunch in a bit.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    In my 20s I'd post to CL Casual Encounters fishing for civvy sex. I'd usually get a few offers from prostitutes, along with fat girls and the occasional married+hot+cheating +crazy type. The latter is really only good when travelling far from home.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf: "The explicit communication regarding requested acts and expected payment would be a little outside of my comfort zone." It's fairly common. From ads I've responded to, I've gotten things as explicit as "60 bj, 100 sex" right off the bat, in the first reply. When I post an ad, it doesn't take very much longer. @IronFox22: Sounds no less legit than a lot I've seen. Just make sure it's not a dude (unless that's your thing, of course). Seen too many of those kind of responses.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Always only request time spent. Say,"i'm looking for a quick 30 minute visit for 80" or say "I'm looking for a full 60 minute visit for 150". If she knows what she is doing, she'll understand implicitly what you expect. Experienced providers will appreciate your discretion. If she pushes by overtly offering an act for an amount, my LE sensors go off and I take a pass. I watched an LE sting take place recently in front of my eyes from an undercover SW in SFO. As I slowly rolled by, she hollared at me "How about 60 for a blow job?" I loudly said "No, no, no." She yelled the same to the car behind me. He must have said "O.K." because, in my rear view mirror, at the light, I saw him being pulled out of his car and cuffed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Not much to think about here – it's kinda like Backpage – it can be hit or miss with a tiny percentage that it could be some kind of setup – I've done BP a couple of times and got pretty much what I expected. P4P has been around forever - often tines many PLs think it's an automatic “I'm going to get mugged scenario” - not saying this does not happen but it's probably a tiny %. Back in the day b/f the Internet – many dudes would troll the streets and pick streetwalkers – it was fairly common and one kinda ran similar risks or maybe even more. As I mentioned – P4P has been around since the beginning of time so there will always be women willing to be compensated for satisfying men's desires – 99.9% are just looking to get paid and not run up on a dude.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Papi makes good points. I think the biggest risk is the woman will show up and won't match her pic. Maybe it's her, 30 pounds heavier than her pic. Happens a lot in online dating. Then you get to decide if you want to go ahead or punt.
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    Pretty good chance she'll show up and be a little heavier and older than her picture. And then, she probably hasn't wanked a guy off since high school, and as her wrist gets tired the whole thing will seem more and more awkward as she won't look at you (or your cock) at all intently staring at anything else. And of course, she doesn't want to try a BJ or fuck when she can't get you off with a HJ, because she has a BF, or "just doesn't do that". There is usually an advantage to hiring a pro.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion