tuscl

Club Relisting

tobala
Alabama
Sunday, May 31, 2015 8:51 PM
What ceritera does Founder go by to relist a club that has been closed? He wouldn't do this on rumor alone, would he ?

15 comments

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I've got to believe someone clicked the club details button and updated it. But then I'm asking myself who else around this area has some info and hasn't posted anything yet?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    If you sent him a PM and said the club had reopened, he would relist the club but I doubt that he would if you said that you heard a rumor.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @Shadowcat- so someone would have to fisically pm Founder and say it's been reopened?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yes. that is Not one of the automatic functions.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Huh, well it wasn't me and it wasn't tobola so we're stumped since no one else has even mentioned it. We're talking about my thread asking if anyone had any info on Fantasia possibly re-opening in Huntsville since me and mrs sea have seen a lot of vehicles there doing work lately. And now Fantasia has been added back to the Alabama page as open.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @Shadowcat - thanks for the info. @Seaboard - keep me posted.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    seaboardr - That is odd because semi-crazy lives in Huntsville and he was visiting with me in Follies today and he had no information that the club had reopened. Somebody needs to check it out and do a review or have it removed again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    AFAIK Founder completely relies on input from users as to new or reopened clubs (and closed clubs also) – for clubs that have closed or reopened; one needs to PM Founder. Often times closed clubs are taken off the list but I don't think Founder destroys the club's TUSCL page [for many closed clubs that were once listed on TUSCL; one can often bring up the old club's TUSCL page by doing a search for the club on TUSCL or Google; and the club's page will show “Closed” on it]
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Once again shadow being to old and tired to travel himself must rely on his minions for reports
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Now to the question Surprisingly shadow is right and i have done this with clubs in my area Also starting a thread on it that will cause others to go check it out and pm founder as well will be enough to cause founder to act
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    PC is right. Closed clubs still exist in the database... they are just not shown on the list pages. I have reviewed at least two clubs that have since closed, and the old review are still in my review list. I've notice a few clubs receive a "blank slate" (old reviews wiped out) when ownership changed. Updating a club (open/closed or just details of the club) on a page that already exist is much less work than creating a new page for a club from scratch. One reason why it takes longer for a totally new club to be added.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    It's official. Fantasia re-opened yesterday. Since we haven't actually been to try it out yet I didn't want to really do a review even though this may come off as a review of the place. Hours: Sun-Thurs 11a-2a Fri-Sat 11a-4a Cover: Day $3 Night $5 LD's upstairs in private rooms: 2 for $40 5 for $80 30 mins for $120 60 mins for $240 1 pool table 1 main stage with 1 full length pole Today there were 4 dancers working and 1 female bartender. 3 white, 1 black. They open at 11am but dancers do not start work until 12 each day. They do not offer any sort of couples deals on pricing but said they would absolutely love for couple to come have fun. Drinks include various beers and some drinks like those new Mixx Tails and frozen margaritas, etc.... Said they didn't have the bootleggers or other things like you can get at the Pony or Wild Cherry. Since they just opened they might get them in the future. What I found funny was all the chairs on the floor are those hard molded plastic chairs with the metal legs like you see in grade school. They have tall tables will tall cushioned chairs against the wall on the left side of the stage. I figure these will fill up fast since the other option is the hard seats. There are 2 chairs for each table and probably 30 or so tables. The stage is square and ringed on 3 sides with the molded plastic chairs. These are the chairs: [view link] Anything else?
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    All this has been updated on the Fantasia club page. Mrs sea is getting antsy. I have a feeling she'll want to review this one very soon.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We went to Fantasia Friday night. It was strange yet fun at the same time. We were able to successfully negotiate a lower couple price for a 15 minute dance upstairs in the private rooms. Overall we were very happy with the place but several things about it were pretty strange. I'll get a review wrote up soon. There's a lot to discuss so those who don't like my long posts may not like the review length...lol. We think we may have found our new place to get dances.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Review of the re-opened Fantasia has been posted. If you have specific questions about something I didn't post feel free to PM me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion