tuscl

Happy Night Before Rent Day!

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I always love the night before rent day, at least when it falls on a slow night. 3 girls who I haven't seen in a month, including one rather hot OTC girl, hit me with texts today. No doubt they were just deeply concerned about how I am doing. ;)

So Happy Night Before Rent Day to all and to all a good night. :)

19 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Get a life, RickyBoy!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Oh...see I forgot about "rent day". (Me taking notes)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I've gotten girls to take me home Dougie. They chose ME!

..so as crackpot as you think it is, I'm taking notes.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    No, no, it's a REALLY good System...
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I was going to come up with a "Night Before Rent Day" poem, but I am sitting in the club typing this on my dumb phone, so that would just be too much effort right now. ;)
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    It's the night before rent day
    And all through the club
    Extras were cheap and fun to be had
    But I'm out of money
    And that makes me sad
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Twas the night before rents due and all through the club, Extras were offered for merely a dub.
    The PL's were standing near the railing and stared and strippers they'd fuck without a care
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I went to the club today. I didn't notice too much extra thirst, although the quality of girls for a Sunday afternoon was higher than "typical". There definitely were a handful of night girls who were picking up an extra shift.

I did have one girl admit she took Memorial Day weekend off and was trying to make up for it. But I also heard the girls who actually worked Friday-Saturday of Memorial Day weekend seriously banked (we get lots of tourists here).

Mostly the 6s who are always thirsty for dances were perhaps a bit extra thirsty, but the 8s and 9s didn't seem to care. I'm starting to think that's more the norm for End of the Month. But it can certainly be enough to tip a "sometimes" girl into the "okay" column.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What do you have to say for yourself Ricky? Does your wife know? She is going to wish you were fucking strippers

https://youtu.be/skwszyB46gk
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ricky hopes the bouncers are short on rent money
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I was at Follies this afternoon along with JS69, chandler, joewebber, & semi-crazy. We had a stream of girls coming around all afternoon. It was a fun day.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me there were 53 girls working Friday at the small club I visited on Saturday. I saw less than 20 at any one time on Saturday. I'm not sure how many there were. I guess at that ratio, if I arrived early on Friday, there would have been more females than guys.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Every day at Follies is like the day before the rent is due.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Dammit I knew there was something I was supposed to do today.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I've never noticed any difference. Girls have told me about their urgent need to make quick money at all times of the month and for all kinds of reasons other than rent. If anything, a few days after the 1st is when they're more apt to panic.

Despite what Shadowcat reported, yesterday at Follies was rather bleak from my point of view. The main reason I was there was a stripper who had texted me as I approached the club that she was just about to head in. She lives about 15 minutes away. She never showed up. Four hours later, she texted me that she had fallen asleep. No Rent Day worries there, evidently.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    chandler - That is what happens when you put all of your eggs in one basket.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    More specifically, that's why I've been avoiding Saturday and Sunday at Follies. On weekdays, there's almost always enough talent that I don't have to count on particular favorites to show up.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy is a (self-fancied) genius when it comes to stripper exploitation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion