tuscl

CF

So the CF is really upset because I had the nerve to get dances from somebody she doesn't like. What do u guys do?

37 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Let her know you are a customer; not her BF or S.O. - and you are there to have a good time not to make *her* feel good.

Whether it's somebody she does not like; or pretty much any other dancer; dancers often don't like other dancers getting what they think is their $$$/sale.

You gotta like your CF enough to one to be exclusive w/ her – if you don't then you gotta be willing to lose her – alhtough more often than not the dancer backs down and may even treat you nicer once she realizes she doesn't have you wrapped around her garter.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Are you fucking her? Might have ruined it.

If not then fuck her it's your money
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Tell her you're not married to her and let her storm off and stay away or come back and not worry about it. Or better yet, ask her reasons why she doesn't like her. They might be lies or she might say something to peak your interest or both.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    From what I can tell, dancing with your fave's arch-enemy is, from your fave's point of view, the worst thing you can do to her. It's like the Floozypocalypse. I remember I did a dance with the arch-enemy of an old ATF, and she told me, "now she's won and I've lost. Every time I walk by her she gives me a little bitchy smile."

So, this girl is your current fave. If she became your current fave by going the extra mile for you, charging you less, giving you more time, doing every act you enjoy, then the one fucking thing you can do for her is to not dance with her one sworn enemy (at least until that girl is NOT her sworn enemy, and some other girl becomes her sworn enemy, probably in a week or two). It's not like she's mad at you for dancing with any other girl, it's that one specific girl, who is going to laud it over her head all night, and make her feel bad.

If your CF hasn't done much for you, then dance with whoever you want and sure, give the whole "we're not married" speech or whatever as advised above. But if the girl is coming through for you, you can show a little appreciation.

Just my opinion, which I realize is contrary to every other response.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Subraman is wise - ask not what your CF can do for you but what you can do for your CF
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe the OP did not know ahead of time he was dancing with the enemy?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Bitchslap her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    After reading Subraman's post; maybe the OP should change his TUSCL name to dickguy111 :)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Are you kidding subraman? The guy should dance wherever his dick points. Come on, you want him to get involved in stripper drama? Stripper drama makes me want to put a gun to my head.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Diva: I bet! I don't "want" him to get involved in stripper drama, he IS involved in stripper drama :) What I'd like for my forum bro is: if his CF doesn't mean too much to him, who cares who she likes or hates, he should do what he wants. If she's gone the extra mile for him, and he's potentially got months of mind-blowing sex ahead of him, he shouldn't blow that just to make a theoretical point about how they're not married.

Papi: yeah, true, maybe he didn't know he was dancing with the enemy, ain't nobody got time to keep track of the cliques
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I had a dancer call me one night after going to see her at her club. She had been ignoring me so I was just sitting there bored when another girl with nice 36 DDD boobs came and sat with me and gave me some attention. We went to the dance room for 3 very passionate dances totally hands on. My ATF saw us go back. She screamed at me on the phone "what's wrong my titties ain't big enough for you". (She has 36 C) I just explained to her if that's the way she wanted to treat me SHE WAS DONE ! FIRED! I would never spend another dime on her. The next day she called and apologized. She said she would never do it again if I would allow her to dance for me again.We were friends after that for another year and a half or so till I moved on.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We have a hard enough time remembering some of their names. Don't even try to quiz us on all their names because that'l never happen. There's no way we could EVER remember who hates who and/or why nor would we care.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @ jestrite50:

In your defense most man cannot and should not pass up 38DDDs (I wouldn't).
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    38DDD's? I'd have to fight mrs sea off of them just so I could get some too.
  • coolguy111
    9 years ago
    Actually I really didn't know until after that she REALLY doesn't like this girl. She had mentioned little things before about her but it sounded like jealousy and at the time she had nothing to be jealous about. She had become my CF and I was only getting dances from her but then I started feeling like she was taking me for granted so reading some on here I decided one night AFTER she left (I had already gotten dances from her before she got off work) to get a few from this other girl that I had gotten dances from a few times in the past before my CF came back to working at this club again. I am usually totally loyal to whoever my CF is but didn't like that she was taking me for granted and this other girl asked me for a dance right after my CF left.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Fuck that bitch :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in the spine
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @Papi

Thanks man ! I knew I was doing the right thing all the time no matter what she thought. It was fun playing the asphyxiation game with those titties ! That's the way I want to die !!!
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    What would I do? I would find your CF and get some good revenge dances from her, that's what I would do.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Well, as I said, if your CF isn't treating you right, then all's fair. And that goes double if you didn't even know that was her arch enemy ... AND you did it while she wasn't even in the building. I'm with ya
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Who cares if she was her arch enemy? That's what you're not understanding subraman
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Pretend as though you are deaf.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Diva: what you don't understand is that I understand perfectly -- I just disagree
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Do the ricky boy and stay at the house
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Only once DS got mad caused I danced with her "enemy." I didn't know but in response I vowed to myself to never get dances from the enemy girl again. Why? I'm not gonna fuck up something perfect just to make a point about my "rights." Fuck my rights. I just want her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "ask not what your CF can do for you but what you can do for your CF." Excellent. I'm putting that one in my high journal.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Some dancers like to add a lot of drama. I think one time I had no clue why the dancer was so pissed off at me. She actually quit working at the club for 3 months because she knew I would be there. This was a long time ago in NC. When she came back, she was all nice and friendly like nothing ever happened. The last time a dancer got pissed off at me, I just told her I wasn't sleeping with another dancer and she calmed down. Apparently she got attached to me real quick. It bothers me a little bit that some dancers remember me from years ago and I don't remember them at all. Drama can be expected if dancers become attached.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in da ass whole
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    tell her your money your choice. If she doesn't like it tell her to fuck off
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Where does a dancer get the right to act as if a customer is the equivalent of a high school "steady" boyfriend? Would she feel that way if you were broke?
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I seem to be the go to guy for two or three girls at my usual but I will, and do, change it up often. They sometimes tell me "don't go with her"I will ask why not. Sometimes I get good intel and sometimes lies. I have CF's but they are only as good as their last outing. My money my rules.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I suggest you report her to the Federal Trade Commission for restraint of trade.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I've had girls pull that shit with me.

I've gotten to the point that I just tell them: "If you only want me to get dances from you, then how about I tell you that you can't give any dances to any other guy while you are at work."

It usually brings them back to reality.

Strip club dancers by nature, tend to bring a lot of drama on themselves. I used to play along. Now, I don't put up with it.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Id sweet talk the hell outta her....
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'd still ask why she doesn't like her. If she says the other girl is nasty giving bj's, well then you know more than you used to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Strip club dancers by nature, tend to bring a lot of drama on themselves ...”

LOL – I think that applies to most women – strippers just take it to a whole, other, level.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion