Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

would you buy a dance from her ?

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Hell yes i would

Profile picture for MrsSeaboard
MrsSeaboard
•

Nope- no tits

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol i like them big as well but

I really enjoy spinners as well

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

I think I just did. Let me check the VIP. Need pic of back of head bobbing up and down.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Likely not. Red hair, very far from a favorite. Skinny.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Ets lol

Clubber thin or thick i love my bitches like this

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

I think she's hot

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Tuff call.

Pluses: Tight stomach. Suckable nips.

Minuses: Red hair. Too skinny.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

yes

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Nope. No tits and don't like natural redheads.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Definitely yes

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

jtn,

To each their own.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Nope. No tits and don't like natural redheads."

Not brilliant! In fact, not liking natural redheads is just plain silly!

I'd get a dance and then invite her home to pet the wiener! I'd also introduce her to the dachshund! ;)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Big tits would have been a bonus though! C or D cup!

And a landing strip! Nice red pussy hair! Brilliant!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

If she is able to entice me with her mind, absolutely!

Profile picture for Yellowjournalism
Yellowjournalism
•

Multiple dances.. Even VIP

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

I must be easy or just horny.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement