Atlanta suburb
Friday, May 29, 2015 9:51 AM

30 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    Does strictly blow jobs from whores counts
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I saw that story just a few minutes ago. I didn't expect to be too far from the middle, but it told me I was off the charts. Did I miss where it said you're not supposed to include strippers in your total?
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    I am only 52%. What am I doing wrong? Did you count non-civilians too?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    What does it mean when the results say: "You've done the deed with more people than basically all of your peers." I'd take that as a yes. I'm a pervert. lol.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed.... of being off the charts and one of the 1%. :)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I'm 24 put in 5 partners and have the same results as warhawk: 57% higher than my peers. Either this site has low standards or the media is a lie...or not enough people use this survey.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    57 % for me da juice mane as well I laughed hard at the "i lied let me take it again" button...lol
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Apparently I'm only 72%. Note that the study was total number of patners of eotger sex. So gay men could skew it a bit.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I'm not on the chart plus: You've done the deed with more people than 93 percent of your peers. If I take out the last 18 years i've been monogamous it only bumps it to 97%. It is 18 years; right babe?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'm definitely a pervert, but only if I count strippers. Without strippers, I'm as chaste and pure as the driven snow.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Jack lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I thought we was just counting civis well shit guys i went back and addwd my hobby numbers as well i hit 99% Im a super 1% of the 1% just like my buddy hawk
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I counted the ones I can remember, there seems like there should be a couple more though, and it came out to 44, which puts me in the 89th percentile for my age group. See, I keep *telling* these girls that I'm a creepy old pervert, and they never believe me.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    I'm at 93% and my number is NOT high. Guess they expect women to only screw 2-3 men
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Well that just blows this chart out of the water IMO. The diff between mrs sea's # and my # is to put it bluntly, ridiculous. For both of us to be at 93% is insane.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I'm at 89% more than my peers. All of you are my peers right?
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    First of all, who the fuck remembers? Second, seriously, Estafador is right, there are (especially on TUSCL) lots of people who haven't "done the deed" (if "the deed" is fucking) but who have gotten enough blowjobs to put them four standard deviations (heh heh) above the mean. Third, regarding the title of this thread, what does this all have to do with perversion? (The calculator says "Tell us how many people you’ve slept with," not "Tell us how many barnyard animals you’ve slept with.")
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    "You've done the deed with more people than 2 percent of your peers." You know we never lie just lie strippers don't, so only my SO.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm at 85 percent
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I'm at 89%. Thought it would be higher. Now I'm self concious.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Fucking dry spell.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm probably low on the scale since I turned down some girls wanting to have sex. I'll have to wait until I get on a pc, this old iPad crashes on the site too quickly.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    question, is a HJ counted as sex? I was thinking no.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    "First of all, who the fuck remembers?" earl, I remember my # (as does mrs sea) but the majority of names; not anymore. My old guitar player used to keep a running list so he could live vicariously. All have been civvies.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Not sure how to rate that. Since I'm on this board obviously I don't have an issue with paying for sex... but I would say in adding my total, I would omit the sessions I paid for since... although even someone as charming as me... I can't say for sure that all those girls would have had sex with me for free! Okay probably none of them! lol
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    I'm off the charts with 65 (+-3) girls since age 18. I still want them, although nowadays I feel a little more comfortable with a BJ.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I wonder if their is a how big is your dick chart ?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you read or participate on this web site you're a pervert.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion