tuscl

Tearing of clothing

Shekitout
South Carolina
If a dancer's navel jewelry tears your shirt, should you ask her to buy you another shirt? Or not have to pay for the dance? Or if you paid her, ask her for free dances for another time?

5 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I've never had any clothing torn, and I'd be really pissed if a dancer ever did it on purpose. But just in case (actually more concerned about perfume and other clues) I always carry an extra shirt with me when clubbing. And if I'm seeing people I know later (I usually go clubbing during the day) I usually change first.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    On the other hand above, if a dancer feels bad about ripping your shirt, why not ask for a free dance to help compensate for your loss. I mean to keep good customer relationships exceptions are often made to the general rules. You might get a free or half price dance out of it. It's not really any different than say a restaurant spilling your food and offering food on the house no charge.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Forget about it!
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I would be mad at a dancer if she expected me to pay for her clothes if they accidently got ripped during a dance. I think the same applies visa versa for accidents. What really ticks me off is when a feature entertainer thinks it's ok to rip my shirt open. I don't think she was planning on paying me for the shirt and I didn't expect to be part of her act at my expense so that is something to get ticked off about.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    None of the above. It's just part of the risk you take going clubbing. Accidents happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion