Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies Sunday May 31

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm planning to make a first ever Sunday afternoon stop at Follies this week on May 31. Somebody, I think it was shadowcat, recently mentioned that follies was pretty good on Sundays. If anybody is interested in joining me let me know.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Is this to test the end of the month theory? I am interested in going, But I have a family thing around 2:00 and I hope to be driving back from a good time in North Ga that morning. :( Another day though? Maybe close to when the power bills are due?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Shouldn't you be in church on a Sunday?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I worship at the church of the strip club gods. Follies is our Mecca.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I hadn't thought about this being the day before rent is due. But that does make it a great time to visit.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

I don't go to church for the safety of others. Plus I went to a Catholic school and grew up in the Mississippi Delta. So, I think I have served long enough for what ever I did in the past life.

Now, I am helping young women pay for College.. LOL

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

It was pretty good for me this past Sunday, but this was a holiday weekend and I didn't get there until 6 (although it seemed like I'd have greatly enjoyed dayshift if I could've gotten there earlier).

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Maybe. I plan to go Thu and will decide after that. What time frame are you looking at?

Profile picture for Bigbiznezz
Bigbiznezz
•

There's a possibility I can be in Atlanta or Savannah on June 1st. I may try and come that Sunday night around midnight if it's Atlanta. That I wind up going. What time you'll planning on showing up? Now if there is a better club to go to in Atlanta on Monday during the day or at night. I would rather just go Monday after I take care of some business. I'm bout to re read the reviews for Atlanta because this will be my first Atlanta experience and I want it to be a good one

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm planning to get there as early in the afternoon as I can, probably around 1 pm.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Sorry,I'm having a colonoscopy that day,can't make it.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Follies doesn't open until 1:00 on Sunday. It can be dead early with no hot girls, then a few will trickle in, until suddenly it gets overcrowded around 5:00. It's because not much else is open Sundays--no clubs in Atlanta proper. I don't go on weekends anymore unless I'm sure one or more of my favorites will be there. It's a lot more hit or miss than weekdays.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement