Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Gold vs: Pussy

tumblingdice

South Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Me and the LoveDart often have this debate. While I say "I have the gold so I make the rules",she counters with"I have the pussy so I make the rules".Is this a chicken-egg thing?

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

pussy came first

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Whoever can hold out the longest wins

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Gold wins. Well, unless it is only that single pussy you want. Even then it's yours for the taking, if you don't mind ending up meeting "Bubba" in prison.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Gold is a better long investment

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Gold is less volitile

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Ain't that the truth.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

It's a matter of who wants it more. If she wants the gold more than you want the pussy you rule. If you want the pussy more than she wants the gold she rules. Simple supply and demand.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Sounds like we have a Mexican stand off.

Where's SJG when you need him?

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

^ LOL warhawks, that was great

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

HAHAHAHA Warhawks

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Pussy wins. If it ain't for sale the gold is worthless.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Yeah,but sclvr,the 5:15 local is right around the corner.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

td- Yeah, if your speaking generally. Then gold wins over EVERYTHING. But if your talking specifics, then if it ain't for sale the gold is useless.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

With enough gold, things normally not for sale might suddenly become available. Lol.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I'm told that everyone has a price.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

But then again,with her pussy she can most likely get any gold she wants.But for some strange reason she prefers me.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ yeah, I always noticed that girls liked my gold better than others

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

It's a curse Mikey.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I think shadowcat has a tshirt that resolves this issue.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Is that the one that says ,I'm a fucking retard?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Js69 - You are correct. I have in stock 2 female t-shirts that read "I have the pussy so I make the rules". I give the t-shirts to favorites that show me an exceptional time. They love them and continue to show me a good time.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

In my exoerience the pussy does rule. I've done much crazier shit to get pussy than to get money.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Depending on the quantity of gold it could go either way. If were talking a little nugget out of the river bed the pussy wins. If were talking Ft Knox level the pussy will come running at your beck and call.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

So true JS, so true.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What if she has a golden pussy? That may trump anything!

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

Depends on how hogh quality the gold is, if it is really good then other women will be available to have fun with. I do not support women who use pussy/sex as a weapon, I ditch that bitch for a more reasonable woman.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Always money. In the end.

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Good points smith and whodey

Profile picture for Ironcat
Ironcat
•

With enough gold I can get the pussy and even if she refuses I can get different pussy that is probably just as good. Gold is valuable because of its rarity pussy is pussy.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

What's the point of gold but to gain access to pussy?

No offense to either side, but pussy rules. Gold just buys shit, pussy makes me happy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement