tuscl

Gold vs: Pussy

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 6:40 AM
Me and the LoveDart often have this debate. While I say "I have the gold so I make the rules",she counters with"I have the pussy so I make the rules".Is this a chicken-egg thing?

30 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    pussy came first
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Whoever can hold out the longest wins
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Gold wins. Well, unless it is only that single pussy you want. Even then it's yours for the taking, if you don't mind ending up meeting "Bubba" in prison.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Gold is a better long investment
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Gold is less volitile
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Ain't that the truth.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    It's a matter of who wants it more. If she wants the gold more than you want the pussy you rule. If you want the pussy more than she wants the gold she rules. Simple supply and demand.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Sounds like we have a Mexican stand off. Where's SJG when you need him?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL warhawks, that was great
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    HAHAHAHA Warhawks
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Pussy wins. If it ain't for sale the gold is worthless.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Yeah,but sclvr,the 5:15 local is right around the corner.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    td- Yeah, if your speaking generally. Then gold wins over EVERYTHING. But if your talking specifics, then if it ain't for sale the gold is useless.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    With enough gold, things normally not for sale might suddenly become available. Lol.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I'm told that everyone has a price.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    But then again,with her pussy she can most likely get any gold she wants.But for some strange reason she prefers me.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ yeah, I always noticed that girls liked my *gold* better than others
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    It's a curse Mikey.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think shadowcat has a tshirt that resolves this issue.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Is that the one that says ,I'm a fucking retard?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Js69 - You are correct. I have in stock 2 female t-shirts that read "I have the pussy so I make the rules". I give the t-shirts to favorites that show me an exceptional time. They love them and continue to show me a good time.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    In my exoerience the pussy does rule. I've done much crazier shit to get pussy than to get money.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Depending on the quantity of gold it could go either way. If were talking a little nugget out of the river bed the pussy wins. If were talking Ft Knox level the pussy will come running at your beck and call.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    So true JS, so true.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What if she has a golden pussy? That may trump anything!
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Depends on how hogh quality the gold is, if it is really good then other women will be available to have fun with. I do not support women who use pussy/sex as a weapon, I ditch that bitch for a more reasonable woman.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Always money. In the end.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Good points smith and whodey
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    With enough gold I can get the pussy and even if she refuses I can get different pussy that is probably just as good. Gold is valuable because of its rarity pussy is pussy.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What's the point of gold but to gain access to pussy? No offense to either side, but pussy rules. Gold just buys shit, pussy makes me happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion