tuscl

Scenario, you got the interest of the hottest girl in the club just standing nex

What do you ask her other than her name?
I already had a number of dances and was just standing near a little bar island looking around with a beer.
I seem to get approached like a magnet when I stand there.

20 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Usually I make eye contact and smile and she approaches me.

If you're the type to just buy dances, without preamble, just ask for a dance?
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    "You come here often?"
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    "Have you been causing any trouble?"
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    You like riding a Harley...

rider.
  • mark94
    9 years ago
    I had this happen last week. Unfortunately, the hottest dancer in that specific club was about a 5 on a 10 scale.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "are your breasts real?"
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    We're standing? First thing I'm doing is getting her to a table and getting some shots into her.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "Can I play with your boobs?"
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    "I came her to drink and fuck and I'm just about through drinking".
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    "Oh, how rude of me not to introduce you two. Penis, vagina. Vagina, penis."
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    What's on the menu?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    "You like shooting pool for money?"
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    "If you're lost in the woods and can have either a straw or a shiny dime, which would you choose?" I used this line 2 weeks ago and we discussed the relative merits of the straw to drink just the surface of the water where UV rays kill bacteria, or the dime that could signal for help.

I also frequently start conversations in the middle. Dancers that can hold up their side get my money. This culls out both the stupid and attracts the ones with a sense of humor.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I probably wouldn't have been standing around if the club didn't suddenly get so crowded.
    I can't remember everything clearly anymore. Later on I saw her on stage and she had people tipping her left and right. some guys were making it rain on several dancers. I rarely say this about any dancer, not sure if I have ever, but she had some nice booty shaking going on. I usually don't even pay attention but she looked hot all over, I like looking at tits most of the time. Almost every dancer seems to think I want to see her ass shake and I'm not into it very much. She has to have like a 9 or 10 rear end for me to like it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I probably should have asked a lot more questions especially after she said I was a bit quiet and I said I was just taking in the view. For one thing, I could have asked of she lived in the area or was just passing through and how often she works on Saturdays. I think I was tired and thinking about leaving. I stayed a lot longer than I thought I would.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " I rarely say this about any dancer, not sure if I have ever, but she had some nice booty shaking going on. I usually don't even pay attention but she looked hot all over, I like looking at tits most of the time. Almost every dancer seems to think I want to see her ass shake and I'm not into it very much."

As an ass man, I think twerking, booty clapping, etc. is unsexy vulgar ghetto shit. I don't like it either, but every dancer seems to need to do it these days
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    "Should we drink a shot before I get some dances?" or "Where can I stick this twenty?"

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Can I buy you a drink? Of do you just want the money."
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "Whaddaya say we blow this joint, so that you can blow *my* joint."

Of course, that one has never actually *worked*.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Run RickyBoy's The System.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion