tuscl

Tips for OTC

jayhawk123
Arizona
Friday, May 22, 2015 10:43 AM
I know alot of you on here do OTC and some sound like they are experts at it so can you please give me your tips kind of step by step how you handle it from the first time you meet a certain dancer ITC to how many times do you go see her before you bring up OTC? Do you bring it up right there at the club or try to get together outside club to talk about it? How much do you offer and what kind of rules do you or her put on it......meaning anything goes? Is there a time limit? Any serious tips would be helpful since I obviously don't know what I am doing.

8 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't do OTC with a dancer I just met; I prefer to get to know them. Lots of dancers also won't do OTC with a new customer. There are exceptions of course, the better quality girls are a little more choosey. OTOH, if you've seen her 3-4 times and she won't do OTC, she probably never will so move on. Some girls just don't and you don't want to blow a ton of cash on someone if all you really want is to fuck her, and she's not interested.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Step one don't fuckin do it
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I've only done OTC with my ATF so I can't give much advice. I started seeing her OTC after a few months once she quit dancing. She is the one that brought up OTC (and even suggested her place as the location). We never discussed price or time but then again we never discussed price during our ITC VIP time either. She was always happy with what I gave her so I just gave her a little extra on our first OTC and paid the same amount every time and she's been fine with it. It can vary with each visit on what I get, but FS always happens. All but twice I've gotten a BBBJ, DFK every time, DATY most of the time, fingering her most of the time, and 3 or 4 times its been Bareback FS with finish in vagina (the rest of the time it's been covered). Sometimes we fuck two or three times, sometimes just once.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I met a 21 y.o. Stripper a couple of months ago. After a couple of lap dances I asked her what would happen in VIP? She asked what I wanted to happen. I told her I'd really like a blowjob. She didn't bat an eye but said a HJ would be available for a $50 tip. So we did that. The second time I went to VIP with her while giving me a HJ she leaned over to spit on my dick and just let her tongue graze the underside of my cock. True beauty. On our third trip I asked her about DATY. She said ok and I munched away for about 15 minutes. Then she climbed on top of me and started rubbing her clit on my dick, back & forth until she came. I then cuddled her for awhile and said when I get the VIP room for an hour I pay the house $200, pay her $200 with a $50 tip and then buying drinks and tipping the waitress I'm spending $500, she's doing all the work, but she only gets 1/2 the money. If she met me at the Holiday Inn for an hour or so, I'd give her $500 & she'd keep it all. She tentatively agreed, but I need to call her to confirm before we meet. I've used this logic with several dancers and have never been disappointed. This particular dancer is a 9.5 on a bad day. Simply gorgeous with a body to match. A friend who's been stripping at this club for more than 13 years told me when she first met this young dancer she took her aside, explained dancer etiquette and was overwhelmed with her face and her body. She told her that she had the potential to earn a great deal of money. I'm trying to do my share.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Some dancers are game even if it's the first you've met; but this is more of the exception. Most women including dancers are wary of meeting a man they don't know very well – so it's probably better you build a bit of a rapport w/ her for at least 2 or 3 visits and maybe do a VIP or 2 w/ her to let her know you are willing to spend and not a time waster or someone that wants to be her BF. After she gets to know you a bit and sees you as a spending custy then she may consider it. If she says ok to OTC; then let her know what you want – don't leave it up in the air as just a “meet” - if she's not down she's not down; but better to find out ahead of time. Time is $$$ - if you just want to meet up and fuck; then I guess the going rate for ITC sex plus maybe a little more for her troubles should be sufficient – if you want to have dinner and and then FS; then I would think you'd have to compensate her extra for her time – maybe an extra $100? Don't be afraid to ask – just ask in a polite way such as “can we meet outside the club?” or “do you ever meet customers outside the club?” etc. There is a chance that if you spend on her ITC that she may not have an incentive/desire to see you OTC if you are already spending on her ITC – so you gotta have a good comeback in hand if she is ITC willing but not OTC willing such as “you really don't like the VIP room” or you don't want to be constantly having to pay the VIP tax of room fee plus tips to bouncers and waitresses; etc – and you may have to hold off on doing ITC VIP w/ her (at least for a while) to see if she changes her mind. There have been plenty of threads on this topic; you can do a search on “OTC” and see if you get some good info.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    When I meet a really hot new dancer, I ask if we can have some fun outside the club. About half of them say yes. It helps to spend a lot of money on her in the club. Some girls want to see you in the club several times before they will meet OTC. I don't get too specific about what I want to do OTC. I expect BBBJ and FS, and I assume the dancers will know what men expect. I usually pay between $200 and $400. I've found that no pussy is worth more than $400. Never pay in advance.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I like to get to know them out front before we ever go to the back. And of course you have to know before you ever go to a hotel with them ! Timing depends on how well you get to know them and how quickly you get to know them.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Tip ,don't try this at home. [view link] basically the guy got inside a 16 year olds car, dropped his pants, and said suck my dick. It didn't work. she laughed at his smalldick and then he ran for it after saying, you bitch. Police are currently searching for him. of course you can believe everything I say on this site. lol. It sounds like a logical chain of events. Was it juice?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion