tuscl

Erotic Massage

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, December 11, 2017 2:28 PM
Is anybody familiar with the massage places in the Phoenix area? What places have you personally been to that offer more than just a massage? If you don't want to comment here then please send me a personal message. I know there are sites to try to get reviews but I trust the regulars on here more than those random guys.

7 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    For out of town AMPs, best is just to use Rubmaps, you look for what sex acts are being claimed. That gives you a good idea of what that area is like. It is how much trouble they have with LE, and how much competition they have. Beyond that, window shopping, judging the women by sluttyness of dress and demeanor, and also to find one who floats your boat. Tell me if you want just Phoenix, that metro, or the entire state, and I'll look for you. I have looked at that state before, and it did not look to good. On the other hand, I believe that Phoenix has good strip clubs. People have been talking about this. In San Francisco the strip clubs are too expensive, and Deja Vu has made them into clip joints. So the amps being so many and so so good, they are a realistic alternative. I am not aware that the situation in Phoenix is like this at all. SJG Jeff Beck [view link]
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    [view link] Thousands of reviews.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Look by Muni, Zip code radius, or for an entire state. Check boxes for FS, Kissing, DATY, and FIV. Does not understand set logic of BJ's. So regardless of what you want to do, the above screen will give you the best places. After that, Window Shopping. SJG Three Degrees [view link]
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Try [view link] The Phoenix page has a decent discussion forum on massage parlours.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    San Jose Gay, please go slit your wrists. Jayhawk, they’re out there just have to find them. One night my buddies and I were leaving bourbon street and a taxi driver took us to “basically” a brothel called “southwest attractions” which has long been out of business. It was $300 for full service and the staff (3 girls at the time) were all hot. No joke, ask a taxi driver they may be able to help you out
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you enjoy digital anal penetration - I’d suggest checking the Massage Envy website. Gift cards are nice stocking stuffers! Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In my humble opinion, asking cab drivers would be counter productive. So I just ran rub maps for the entire state of AZ. Using the toughest practical screen ( Kissing, FS, DATY, FIV ), I get 49 hits. But only 24 are places currently open. Just a couple in Phoenix, but more in Glendale, Mesa, and Sun City. I suggest this method, regardless of what you actually intend to do in the amp. This means gets you the most sexualized girls. Follow by window shopping for slutty demeanors and slutty dressing and extreme makeup. And most of all, find a girl you like, as she will be able to feel this. Not sure how long this link will last. Just do your own search if it doesn't work. [view link] As metros go, this is only so so. Seen both worse and better. But I believe that Phoenix is not hurting for strip clubs, and these have the potential to be better because of the higher standard for looks and dolling up, and because of the potential for front room fraternizing leading to front room makeout sessions. That way is THE BEST! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion