tuscl

PM

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, May 20, 2015 6:31 PM
Do most of you not check the e-mail that you have messages on here sent to? I have sent a P.M. to some who finally get back to me after like a month and say they use a separate e-mail for this that nobody else sees and they don't check it very often. Some are on here all the time yet never see they have new messages in their inbox I guess because some still haven't even been read and other were read but no response. I was hoping we were all on here to help each other and give advice.

24 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've only had a few messages, but I see them and respond within a day.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    I guess I should PM you and ask advice more often then RockStar
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    if you're viewing TUSCL from an i-phone (or other smart phone) i know for a fact that sometimes the "messages" doesn't show up. it's weird.....it's like you've gotta scroll down to see the messages button when you're viewing TUSCL from an iphone it's not like that when you're viewing TUSCL from a computer. who dey......if you're reading this.............READ YOUR DAMN PM'S (AKA messages)
  • coolguy111
    9 years ago
    Thanks Viking
  • coolguy111
    9 years ago
    I have had that same problem jayhawk
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I have a dedicated email account for things I don't want co-mingled with work or my main personal accounts. However, I do not have PM's forwarded to that email. I only know that I have a PM if I see the little envelope symbol next to messages. FWIW, I do find it hard to see the current envelope symbol compared to the message indicator used before the latest site overhaul.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't use that function because I check TUSCL everyday. I do get an email from Founder when my reviews have been published. I don't need that either but can't stop them.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I see an envelope moving around when I get on here if I have a pm. nothing new. Maybe I should send diva a pm and ask if many people keep getting messages on Tuesday that they are the winner of the day half the time they go to view her pics. I don't know if it's a scam or I'm passing up good prizes.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I have an IPhone (6). I'm not able to view my profile or my messages, unless someone send me a PM and I get an email from founder sayin that someone has sent you a message. I actually have to pm myself if I want to change my profile or read any old messages, etc. I'm also not able to update my avatar from an iPhone. It's weird.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Mine go right to my phone. I always respond same day or next day.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    GoVikings...the same is true of android. It used to show up right away but after some changes you have to look for messages
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I'm not emailing anyone about any pics sharkhunter
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I use 1 email address for work, one for friends and another for any site that wants an email address to join. Not giving out my business or personal email to sites, even sites run by ethical people like our beloved founder, cuts down on the amount of spam I receive. Unfortunately it means the address I used to sign up for TUSCL is so full of spam I rarely check it. GoVikings sorry about not seeing your message, I just responded.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Diva1975: "I'm not emailing anyone about any pics sharkhunter" Darn. :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I see the little spinning envelope, I click, I see.
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    I'm guilty of not seeing messages. Sometimes I'm reading the discussions but I'm not logged on.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If Diva sent me pucs my envelope would not be spinning as much as my head would be...
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Pics dammit^^^
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you are often on an iPhone or similar phone, here's an "easy" way to get to your messages. Click on any user to see their profile. Then click on their discussions/reviews/comments. You will then get the old tuscl web site heading that has a link to your messages.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I use a separate email for TUSCL and other nefarious things. Like Shadow; I also have the notification feature to my email turned off in my profile thus I only notice new messages when I log into TUSCL which I do everyday. There are people that log onto TUSCL sporadically and also use emails they hardly ever check; so at times one's messages may go unread. Other folks are not as SC dedicated and/or don't have the time nor the desire to get caught up in PM and emails.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    diva, I was referring to the web site your pics are on. Twice now I've gotten messages on the web site that I was winner of the day and the web site asked me to select a prize. However they want a bunch of info as well so I've declined twice already. It seems suspicious that I've been winner of the day twice. At that rate, almost 50%, I should buy lottery tickets instead if it's a valid win. On the other hand if you sent me pics, maybe I would be winner of the day. :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was wondering if anyone else was getting pop ups saying they were winner of the day. I think not so it must have been targeted at me for some reason. I've been geting weird spam mail too. Some of it are supposedly from girls giving me their phone number saying to text them for pics. I'm not used to these weird spam messages. I much preferred the spam mail that already included topless pics.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I've don't use the email notification option, so the only way I know that I have a PM is when I'm here.....but on my Android phone the Message icon isn't obvious so I often forget to check if there are any messages. Oops.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    The notification is small and I almost never notice it until days or weeks later
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion