tuscl

Street clothes

Thursday, October 28, 2004 3:57 AM
I just made another post here that made me think of something and I wondered if anyone else ever has the same experience. When I spend a lot of time with a dancer and get to know her fairly well I get a very strong desire to see what she looks like in normal street clothes. It's not so much that I'd like to see her outside the club or that I want to get to know the real person, both of which are often true. But in addition I have a really strong desire to see what the girl looks like outside where it's light and she isn't wearing all the phoney make-up and stuff. My experience is that they often look a lot younger and cuter, and I like young and cute. The first time I saw my ATF in jeans and T-shirt she looked entirely different, she looked like she was about 14 and very sweet and innocent, a totally different person. Anyone else ever feel like this?

16 comments

• SQUID
    20 years ago
    Street clothes are very hot. Gowns are not.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Just went to the club tonight. Showed up before one of my favorites. She showed up in her regular clothes and tipped the girl on stage. Later I saw her in her strip clothes and then nude. I actually told her this, and she wasn't offended, that I thought she looked sluttier (this is a girl who tries to out-slut everyone) in her regular clothes than when she was nude or in her striptease outfit. I wonder if I blew her mind away.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    My wife hates to go shopping so that's never been an issue for me. When I take my ATF, she picks out a bunch of stuff and then tries them on and models them for me. I find it to be very enjoyable - she's like a little kid in a candy store. In fact the thing I like best about her is her ability to see the world through the eyes of a child, it's very unusual. Now if I could figure out a way to go into the dressing room with her ...
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Shadowcat, we've had a couple of disagreements over the years but we keep getting back together, and each time we do we become closer. That particular time was especially weird - she was no longer dancing but was working as a waitress in a club by then. I was in the habit of visiting once a week for dinner, almost always on a Tuesday I think. Anyway for a couple of months after that fight every Tuesday I'd get up and ask myself if it was time to burry the hatchet and each time it just wouldn't feel right. Then one Tuesday it did feel right and I decided to go see her that night. And guess what, she called me that day and asked me to come in, which was the first time we'd spoken in a couple of months. I that a connection or what. We'll be getting together again next week - she lives about a thousand miles away from me now and we take turns visiting each other. You should try taking a girl shopping, it's a lot of fun and at least this girl never spends much. Plus we end up having dinner and lots of wine after.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    FONDL: Because outside of the club is different from inside of the club.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Two other stories for this thread. Long ago I was in a club in Atlanta, I couldn't even begin to say which one, and I stumbled on an amatuer night. These two girls who were at the bar in jeans and T-shirts with friends got up on stage and took everything off. When they were done dancing they returned to the bar and stayed there drinking with their friends - totally nude. The place was full of mostly guys. I think that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen. One time I took my ATF shopping for a nice dress that she could wear to dinner that night. She tried on one that was very low cut and I guess I glanced down the front of it, I honestly don't remember. But what I do remember is that she got totally pissed and we ended up having a big fight about it later that night. This is a girl who probably gave me a couple hundred topless laps. To this day I don't understand why she was mad. But then I never understand women.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    When I was out in public with my friend, I really enjoyed others looking at us together. They must have thought, "sugar daddy", or something on that order. Maybe just "Dad". She is lovely when wearing anything or nothing. Just a beautiful woman.
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    aone of the reasons that I go to the local dance contest is to see the girls arrive in their muftis. Seeing them naked on stage is then a bigger thrill. I also like to talk with them before the contest; they will give me more attention when they dance.
  • justified
    20 years ago
    Years ago I was at a little club in San Antonio. That was back in the day when I was too young and broke to get private dances so I drank and watched all night. I was getting bored and thought of leaving when the DJ announced a special treat. It was a girl that used to strip there. She had come by just to say hi to some friends and she had her boyfriend with her. I guess her BF had never seen her dance and after getting a few drinks in her, convinced her to show off for him. What made her special was that she was just a girl in blue jeans and a white blouse. She was even wearing tennis shoes. She got on stage and started dancing. I was tipping before she showed anything. Seeing her remove her shirt and plain white bra was too much for me. I tipped her a twenty and she slipped out of her jeans right in front of me. It was the best ever. I asked her for a private dance, but she looked at her BF and smiled as she told me she was with someone. Then she rubbed her tits in my face. It was the best rejection I ever had.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I purposely come at the shift change so I can see my daytime favs leave and my nighttime favs arrive-in their street clothes.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I used to hang out in this little dump of a neighborhood club where as the girls got naked on stage they'd throw their clothes off to the side at the rear of the stage. Then when they were done dancing they'd go off to the back wall and get dressed alongside the stage. I always sat near there so I could watch them get dressed, which I found much sexier than anything most of them did on stage. In fact when my ATF danced I'd sit next to her and we'd talk while she was dressing. That really turned me on. I always hoped someday a girl would come on stage in her street clothes and undress but they never did. Most of the sexy costumes don't do nearly as much for me as their normal casual street clothes do. And watching them take them off would be a real turn-on for me. I have seen some girls in long gowns or nighties though that are really nice.
  • lustabunch
    20 years ago
    This topic actually brings to mind something I though of last time i was in a club. There are a few examples that i was thinking of though... One was a girl in a very cute outfit that i couldn't take my eyes off of for the first 10 minutes i was there. It was one of those pants sets that has cut outs all the way up. Very intriguing. Then i started looking closer and noticed that it was the outfit that I was admiring, not her. She didn't fit any of my "ideals". It was a bikini bar so the bottoms wouldn't have come off anyway, but essentialy she was wearing pants and going topless. another instance was a girl who did fit my ideals but what got my attention initially was the schoolgirl outfit. The one time I went anywhere w/ a dancer outside of the club, she was dressed in jeans and a sweat shirt and I could'nt help thinking how cute she was. In the club, she was wearing a full lenth ball gown that came off easily. It was very sexy, but she was more attractive in street clothes. I have a friend who will instantly get a private dance if the girl wears a cow boy hat. no matter what she looks like. Do the outfits the girls wear change your perception of them?
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Us guys have been fooled for centuries by make-up and costumes. But sometimes that honest fresh scrubbed look is a turn-on all its own.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Fondl, I like street clothes or simple clothes better. The girl next door look whether black, white, or whatever is what I like. Some dancers look much better without the makeup and others look down right bad. It really impresses me how much good makeup can help an unattractive woman.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    The first time I saw my former ATF in street clothes was when she pulled into the club parking lot less than a minute after I had. She was wearing sandals, jean shorts, and a light green camisole. The first thing she did after stepping out of the car was light a blunt and take one loooooong toke off it. Maybe this is strange, but the way she lit the joint, inhaled, then exhaled the smoke was very graceful in my eyes.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    A really old thread, but...... I was in the club Monday night with a dancer who just may over take my current ATF. 32 years old (nearly 33), long auburn hair, the prettiest pair I have ever seen on any woman, flat tummy, long perfect legs and a sweet personality to boot. It was time for both of us to leave, so she went back to change to her street clothes while I watched her things. She was back in about 5 minutes, hair up, brown minidress, high-heeled sandals. She just looked like a totally different woman, but still totally hot. Amazing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion