tuscl

Vampire Fangs on a stripper - sexy?

Just wondering if you guys think vampire fangs on a stripper look sexy. I think they do. Good time of year for that sort of thing too. One of the strangest comments I got from one stripper was that she like my two pointed eye teeth. Any vampire strip clubs or acts out there? Pretty girls with vampire fangs look very sexy to me.

5 comments

• SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Nope, not sexy. I wonder about what the teeth will do to me.
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    Personally like the look as long as their Theatrical grade Fangs. But have to put the brakes on leaving in physical marks..nibbling is O.K.

Hell, this sounds kinda kinky! LOL
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I suppose the witch or cheerleader look can look sexy too. They just don't need all the makeup for the witch look, just a hat and costume. I just thought of a real sexy look, a sleek red space suit (but skin tight) sort of outfit with a short sexy skirt and busty top. I guess my imagination is flying tonight.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    lol, I wasn't thinking of that kind of scary. I was just thinking of the look. I suppose if you believe you could get a bj without warning from any girl you just met, it might be scary. Maybe strippers need removable fangs for Halloween. I don't need a real Fright night. Just think of a bunch of strippers threatening to do bj's and they are wearing fangs, sounds scary.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I enjoy the two long sharp fanged vampire look. Seems hard to find any good pics anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion