Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey, Shadowpussy, explain yourself...

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Please explain to everyone what I said for you to tell me to suck a dick , that I'm a super troll, that I'm a dickhead. Go on tell them. Or are you a punk? If that's how you want to talk I'll be happy to oblige you.

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I think it's safe to say Mikey is having a mental breakdown.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol true but shadow was out of line

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I think it's safe to say that the breakdown process is complete.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hush up Ranukam, can you not read? Shadow was out of line. Or is name calling cool? I can oblige you too if you want.

S
Supremeruler
•

not a good look mikey. to me shadow won just because he clearly got to you.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Is shadow trolling ?

Omg !

Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight !

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

LMFAO chess, won what? He's the one who made the foul mouthed rant, not me. Looks like Shadow is the thin skinned one.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

True mikea

Looks like shadow is becoming Alucard

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I think I missed something. What thread did all this happen in?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

GMD, the voice of reason, you're giving Shadow a pass? What if I told you to suck Shadow's dick? Lol, thanks for your two cents.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

You encourage the likes of dougster but then you're gonna try and take the moral high ground when shadow says something you don't like?

Bullshit.

S
Supremeruler
•
Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Someone needs a little "sticks and stones" or perhaps it hit to close to home!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

See? one simple sentence and Shadow goes apeshit. I say something Shadow doesn't like and he goes on a name calling rant. What did i say to cause that? Some of you guys are high if you don't think Shadow blew a fuse. Get real.

S
Supremeruler
•

if i was high i would be in uncontrollable laughter right now.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ Indeed. Would be a good night for some shrooomies!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

@chessmaster- thanks for the link. I have the person who started that thread on ignore, so I actually didn't know Mikey was crying about.

I don't disagree with anything Shadow said. It looks like your thread backfired on you Mikey, nobody agrees with you. Well maybe except Juice. Another thing that you and Juice share is you're both now on my ignore list. LOL!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Sure Ranukam, except that it was Shadow who was crying. And he was a foul mouth for no reason.Way to get the point. Knock yourself out, young man. That goes for several others who have things ass backwards.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks chess. I did miss it. I don't read everything on here. too tired to comment right now. Hopefully we won't be hearing about shootouts at Follies.

I've only been shot in a strip club about 16 to 20 times so far. I deflected every shot of breast milk a dancer took. I'd hate to think about the mess that could result at Follies with a bigger shoot out.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Andy Ranukam (Facebook).First off I thank you for not being a young AA male that is full of rage and contempt.Whats this ignore list all about?I have nobody on ignore.It's like you are sticking your fingers into your dumb Dem Lib ears while screaming"I can't hear you".

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I have some cstching up to do

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol yes u do joe...shit hit the fan today

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Correction:Randy Anukam(Facebook).

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

mikey: Commenting on the original thread would have been reasonable. Creating two brand new threads is the object of my comments.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^you're right

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement