tuscl

Hey, Shadowpussy, explain yourself...

Please explain to everyone what I said for you to tell me to suck a dick , that I'm a super troll, that I'm a dickhead. Go on tell them. Or are you a punk? If that's how you want to talk I'll be happy to oblige you.

26 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think it's safe to say Mikey is having a mental breakdown.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol true but shadow was out of line
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I think it's safe to say that the breakdown process is complete.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Hush up Ranukam, can you not read? Shadow was out of line. Or is name calling cool? I can oblige you too if you want.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    not a good look mikey. to me shadow won just because he clearly got to you.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Is shadow trolling ?

Omg !

Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight !
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    LMFAO chess, won what? He's the one who made the foul mouthed rant, not me. Looks like Shadow is the thin skinned one.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    True mikea

Looks like shadow is becoming Alucard
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think I missed something. What thread did all this happen in?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    GMD, the voice of reason, you're giving Shadow a pass? What if I told you to suck Shadow's dick? Lol, thanks for your two cents.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    You encourage the likes of dougster but then you're gonna try and take the moral high ground when shadow says something you don't like?

Bullshit.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Someone needs a little "sticks and stones" or perhaps it hit to close to home!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    See? one simple sentence and Shadow goes apeshit. I say something Shadow doesn't like and he goes on a name calling rant. What did i say to cause that? Some of you guys are high if you don't think Shadow blew a fuse. Get real.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    if i was high i would be in uncontrollable laughter right now.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Indeed. Would be a good night for some shrooomies!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @chessmaster- thanks for the link. I have the person who started that thread on ignore, so I actually didn't know Mikey was crying about.

I don't disagree with anything Shadow said. It looks like your thread backfired on you Mikey, nobody agrees with you. Well maybe except Juice. Another thing that you and Juice share is you're both now on my ignore list. LOL!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Sure Ranukam, except that it was Shadow who was crying. And he was a foul mouth for no reason.Way to get the point. Knock yourself out, young man. That goes for several others who have things ass backwards.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Thanks chess. I did miss it. I don't read everything on here. too tired to comment right now. Hopefully we won't be hearing about shootouts at Follies.

I've only been shot in a strip club about 16 to 20 times so far. I deflected every shot of breast milk a dancer took. I'd hate to think about the mess that could result at Follies with a bigger shoot out.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Andy Ranukam (Facebook).First off I thank you for not being a young AA male that is full of rage and contempt.Whats this ignore list all about?I have nobody on ignore.It's like you are sticking your fingers into your dumb Dem Lib ears while screaming"I can't hear you".
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have some cstching up to do
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol yes u do joe...shit hit the fan today
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Correction:Randy Anukam(Facebook).
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    mikey: Commenting on the original thread would have been reasonable. Creating two brand new threads is the object of my comments.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^you're right
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion