tuscl

the war of old farts against the young studs have begun

Let the party begin !!!

25 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Okay, young stud. Here comes the opening salvo! I strike you thrice about the head with my cane, young whippersnapper.....
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    And I'd bite too if my dentures wouldn't fall out!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Get off my lawn!!!!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Piercings are hot
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Most rock music from before 1994 is boring
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

"Most rock music from before 1994 is boring"

Thanks for making me laugh on this rainy, dreary Monday. lol.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    No laughing at whippersnapper attempts at humor, moto! ;-)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    In this corner, "young studs", AKA black knights.

And in this corner, "old farts", AKA, Arthur King of the Britons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8Kp…
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Young soi-disant stud: "The war . . . have begun."
    Old fart: You must be a recent graduate of a public high school -- or maybe not a graduate at all :)
    You have been served, Mr. just_the_nuts. (BTW, does that mean your dick is gone and only the balls remain?)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Hey old fart, I have more spoilers on my car than a jet and I have more speakers in it than you Playboys stacked by your toilet.

Also, it's time to trade in the flip phone for something newer! lol

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    If you can't run with the old dogs, stay on the porch.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I won the battle with young studs long ago. Just watch the young valet guys lust after the DS when she gets out of the car. Her breasts are hanging low, and they drool. I just smile as I take her by the hand and lead her to a night of debauchery in my room. Meanwhile the young guys just jerk off in bed at the memory of her.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've never lived in a world without color TV.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Ricky boy loves strocking young bouncers lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny shit
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fuck all your old saggy ass balls...lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    No Juice, we are not ShadowSabreToothTiger
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    And I will smite you young turds with my Post slide rule and my manual drafting gear!!!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Can't we all just get along?

(The President in Mars Attacks right before being zapped into oblivion)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Strippers prefer older guys. We have more money, more respect for them, and better manners.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    More like the battle of the old studs vs. the young duds. On one side we have guys who have done the family thing and now fuck around because they want to and there's nothing stopping them. On the other side we have natural selection's rejects - young guys who troll strip club sites because they have nothing else to do and visit clubs because it's the only way they will ever get personal attention from even reasonably attractive females.

However this so-called battle goes on this board, at least we'll know that nature has most definitely chosen correctly. ;)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Had to bump this just this once. I didn't want any of you young troll boys to miss this. After all, some of you guys probably sleep late since you have no place to go an nothing to do each day, so I didn't want you to miss any early morning activity. ;)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    rock,

On the flip side, we don't have, no job, no respect even for ourselves, "What are manners?", a supply of illegal substances, etc...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion